Darkshore problem (Bashal'Aran)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkshore problem (Bashal'Aran)

I was in Bashal'Aran Friday night and had collected my quota of Grel earrings. I turned them in and got the quest to get a "seal" from a satyr. Another group several levels below me (7-9, I think) was collecting rings so I offered to assist and they invited me in. We finished their ring collection and I believe we all got seals. (I think I got mine before joining the group.) We all then went down the road to Ameth'Aran to fight the ghosts there and I guess use the seals we'd collected. At that point I discovered that I alone lacked one. I figured, no problem, I'll go back and find a satyr with one. Must have someone forgotten to get it. But then I realized the NPC on the hill showed no grey question mark, so the quest appeared to be dead, and I must have somehow lost the seal. Now what?

Here's the Darkshore quest list:

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/qlookup.html?zone=38

I think this is the one I've somehow lost:

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?wquest=957

I suppose I could kill more satyrs to see if it drops again, in case my memory is faulty and the lack of icon over the NPC is like the missing exclamation mark I've seen in one other case. (The lady in Stormwind who wants you to get the sewing kit to her kid.)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Darkshore problem (Bashal'Aran)

It looks like the quest ends at the alter as opposed to the NPC. Make sure you still have the quest in your log. Then go kill the guys for the seal again. At least that is what it seems.
    Kemotaha

Comment

If all else fails drop the quest and pick it back up maybe it wont take you long to finish it..
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
        It looks like the quest ends at the alter as opposed to the NPC. Make sure you still have the quest in your log. Then go kill the guys for the seal again. At least that is what it seems.
        That's right. Once you have the amulet/trinket, it needs to be disposed of in the fire in the ruins in Southern Darkshore: the one with all the ghosts in it. it's part of the same quest chain.

Comment

It looks like I no longer have the quest in my log. That's why I think a GM needs to intervene.

At this point I'm over in Westfall chasing quests there (so I can run DM), so this may be moot. It may go green before I get back to Darkshore.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X