What do we need of me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we need of me?

ok so i have been giving this a lot of thought and i cant come up with a good answer. How should i ultimately spec my warlock? right now I am heavy in the life stealing/damage trees, but i have also been heavy in survivability in the past. Now, I LOVE the warlock and I LOVE almost all of the builds (heavy fire damage build does great burst dmg but is so boring i would rather gargle razor blades)

So my question is this: What do we need?

-Do we need more DPS? It seems like my main role at the moment is to support mages and augment thier damage as well as throw in my 2c, also...there are a ton of freaking mages to cover the role of DPS in our guild

-Do we need better pets? We seem to have cc covered but do we need a better imp buff and healthstone? not to mention longer seduce?

-Do we need me to stop life tapping? Aint gonna happen but there is a build that makes a priests life easier, not to mention farming VERY easy. Downside is you lose the pet.

Now that we are in what blizzard calls the "stepping stone" stage to being an MC/BWL guild what do you need from a lock?

Re: What do we need of me?

As a Priest I have absolutely no issue healing a Lock after they tap. I think lots of DPS with little aggro would be nice...

Comment

Re: What do we need of me?

Depends on what you wanna do man. Ive played all aspects of the warlock, I can make a bitching build of all three trees. I can make you a shadow bolt spamming, hard critting, party saving machine or a mega-soloing giant that can still manage to do well in parties. Hit me up on TS sometimes and I will gladly go over some builds with you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X