water quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water quest

i would like to do the water quest in DM on 01-18-06 apx 11:30 to 12 mid please help

Re: water quest

Originally posted by grayhawk
    i would like to do the water quest in DM on 01-18-06 apx 11:30 to 12 mid please help
    Gray, that's a bit too late for this old timer.:row__632:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Whats required for it? I'd help If I would e of help.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

The water quest isn't that complicated.

You go to the library in Dire Maul, you can get there through DM west or even DM north. you need a key to get into those two instances(they are attached via the library so that's why you can go into either of those two).

The quest is to go into DM east(the instance you get the key in) kill a water elemental, then go back to the library.

So from start to finnish if you don't have the key what you do is....

Go DM east to kill the imp, get key, go to DM north, sneak into the library get the quest, sneak back out(or just die and res, it's faster than fighting your way through), go to DM east kill the water elemental(it's a short ways past the imp you killed before), go to DM north sneak into the library, hand in the quest and violla.

Although the water is level 55 you need to actually be level 60 to get the quest for it. Also if you're going to be doing that quest and you're a caster make sure to stop in feathermoon stronghold to see if you can get the quest for a nice blue caster dagger.The boss you have to kill for that is between the imp and the water elemental. if I can ever get my computer working properly again I can link it to you in the game.(right now I'm just fiddling around while I wait for my OS to dl)

Comment

more than happy to assist u gray