1 Server done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Server done.

Medivh has completed the Turn-in portion of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj First.

Thunderhorn is currently 64th in turn-in rankings per blizzard's War Effort Page.

I read somewhere that 17 servers need to be finished with the Turn-ins before the Gates opened, which is why you'll see 1/17 next to Medivh on that status page. Not sure of the validity of that though.

Hopefully this lack of turn-ins is due to thousands of people stockpiling mats for one great turn-in fest. Yea... thats what's happening. It's gatta be.

Oh well, I cant go there anyways =P
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: 1 Server done.

Vin, in the next couple of weeks, when it finally opens, You'll be a level 58, (at least) and I'll be happy to invite you on the first run we do.
    It's gonna r0xXorz

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Nope Blizz put an end to the rumors, the 1/17 on the page was the date the turn-ins were completed.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
        Vin, in the next couple of weeks, when it finally opens, You'll be a level 58, (at least) and I'll be happy to invite you on the first run we do.
        It's gonna r0xXorz

*grind grind grind*

Comment

I'm not even a 60, and I'm turning in Bandages (Silk and Linen) like crazy. Commendations FTW!

I suppose I could do Stranglekelp as well.

Comment

There is a 5 day waiting period between the turn-in completion and the next step (whatever that may be). This is needed to move the supplies from the respective towns to silithus and setup camps for the next big (I hope) step.

Don't bother trying to make alts to see the event, blizzard is removing all players 30 and below from silithus on that server hoping to provide some kind of stability once it gets underway :D.

Through my turn ins for the war effort i got exalted with Thunder Bluff, undead on Kodo!

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

you on Medivh Polska?
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Negative, i'm from Illidan. I'm sure some video wil surface for those curious about the event. I'm content waiting for it on my own server, it will come sooner or later.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                  Negative, i'm from Illidan. I'm sure some video wil surface for those curious about the event. I'm content waiting for it on my own server, it will come sooner or later.
                  Polska: what are you doing on any server other than Thunderhorn? Don't like your TG bretheren?

Comment

I first got into WoW during the beta stages, and baught it on the release day. Needless to say, there wasn't much of a player base for it at that time here(at least not from the people I associated myself with).

The few I did know, I started playing on Illidan with. Iv'e become too attached to my guild/character to consider switching at this point and time :D.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                      I first got into WoW during the beta stages, and baught it on the release day. Needless to say, there wasn't much of a player base for it at that time here(at least not from the people I associated myself with).

The few I did know, I started playing on Illidan with. Iv'e become too attached to my guild/character to consider switching at this point and time :D.
                      Isn't there some Klingon Exile ceremony we need for Polska or something? :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle

*grind grind grind*
                        dont grind, quest, its faster