No announcement yet.

Scarabs = awesome sword!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarabs = awesome sword!

How do I get:
    1 Qiraji Ornate Hilt, 2 Obsidian Idols, 5 Silver Scarabs, and 5 Bone Scarabs?

If I get those I can get this weapon:

1-hand Sword
    41.5 DPS
    +16 Intel +8 Stam
    +1% chance to hit w/ spells
    +40 damage and healing with spells

Is this part of that new instance?
    because that sword with +22 intel on it combined with my [Penelope's Rose] offhand item (+11 Intel, +11 Stam, +10 Spir) would be rediculous!
    The grand total in +stats would be +49 Int, +19 Stam, and +10 Spir, not to mention the added +40 spell damage! Of course i would have to get Exhalted with Cenurion Circle lol

Edit: I just realized I put Staff in the title not Sword, sorry.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Scarabs = awesome staff!

Yeah. To get all of that stuff, you need to A) Start working on killing the dukes and lords and grand poobah's out in silithus... that gets you Rep with the Cenarion hold

THEN, you have to get into Ank'Qiraj, and start getting those doodads.. they're kinda like the Coins and Bijous out of Zul'gurub.
    It's gonna take an assload of work, but i think that with the way TG is headed right now, We'll be set to get some wicked Rep with the Cenarion hold.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Scarabs = awesome staff!

Hey manny if you guys are going to work on rep out there count me in dukes are fun fights and I need more text for turn ins they sometimes give you some great tailoring patterns.

If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed