BOYAN Wash Out: Reschedule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOYAN Wash Out: Reschedule?

Well, Bring Out Yer Alt Night this week was a wash. By the time I got back Thursday, everyone was already instanced on their mains.

I suggest we reschedule for Monday or Tuesday, and think about one of the following instances:

Wailing Caverns
    Shadowfang Keep
    Stockades
    Razor Fen Kraul

All of these instances are in the high 20s, low 30s range, which would be challenging, but not impossible.

Re: BOYAN Wash Out: Reschedule?

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
    Well, Bring Out Yer Alt Night this week was a wash. By the time I got back Thursday, everyone was already instanced on their mains.

I suggest we reschedule for Monday or Tuesday, and think about one of the following instances:

Wailing Caverns
    Shadowfang Keep
    Stockades
    Razor Fen Kraul

All of these instances are in the high 20s, low 30s range, which would be challenging, but not impossible.
    Monday is the only night that works for Olafsson. I have 2 stockades quests, but I'm more than willing to tackle anything else. My priority is to complete the Whirlwind weapon quest before Monday...and I'll need some higher level help to make that possible.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Im wiling to go to any. As far as alts go, i have a lvl 22 Priest, lvl 14 Warrior, and a lvl 27 Hunter

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by beep
        Monday is the only night that works for Olafsson. I have 2 stockades quests, but I'm more than willing to tackle anything else. My priority is to complete the Whirlwind weapon quest before Monday...and I'll need some higher level help to make that possible.
        Monday works for me.

What is this Whirlwind Weapons quest? Anything I can help with?

Comment

Get to level 30 and you can do it to. It is the level 30 warrior quest that allows you to get one of the Whirlwind weapons, either a two-handed sword/mace/axe. The weapons will last you into your fourties, i just replaces mine at 44. I have some of the items that both you and Olaffson will need to do this, I will try and send them to you in the mail. I will be leaving this afternoon and won't be back until sunday afternoon, once I am back I will be glad to help both of you through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
            Get to level 30 and you can do it to. It is the level 30 warrior quest that allows you to get one of the Whirlwind weapons, either a two-handed sword/mace/axe. The weapons will last you into your fourties, i just replaces mine at 44. I have some of the items that both you and Olaffson will need to do this, I will try and send them to you in the mail. I will be leaving this afternoon and won't be back until sunday afternoon, once I am back I will be glad to help both of you through this.
            I'm at 28 1/2. Sooooo close. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also going to roll a rogue so that we can get some instances going with your warlock.

Comment

Monday works for me.

What is this Whirlwind Weapons quest? Anything I can help with?
              At level 30, you should visit the Warrior Trainer in Stormwind. He gives you a quest to go to an island north of Ratchet where you can (after successfully beating a crowd of fighters) learn Berserker Stance. He also gives you a quest called something like Windwalker.

Windwalker sends you to Alterac (up the river from Southshore) to a troll shaman person who gives you a collection list (troll fangs and a bunch of elemental charms(Arathi elementals-fire, water, lightning)). Turn all that in and you get to fight a summoned elemental (mid-30's elite). Victory there gives you a choice of Whirlwind Axe, Sword or Mace. This weapon is pretty much the best you can get up through the mid to high 30's.

Bottom line: This string of quests is a MUST for warriors. The earlier it can be done once you hit level 30, the better. To do it before level 35 or so, you MUST have help. It can be done (with patience) in a party of peers, but is most efficiently done getting some high level help for a couple of hours.

I'm at 28 1/2. Sooooo close. Any help would be appreciated.
              The easiest/fastest way to gain a level at 29 is to journey to Southshore. The 2 murloc killing quests and the 1 naga quest (gotten from the ne'er do well at the bar in the inn) will pretty much get you a full level...if mixed with a little bear/spider killing along the way.

So, in other words: get to 30 ASAP, and then we can bang out this quest chain?
              Exactly! Beep will log on to help you.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

So, in other words: get to 30 ASAP, and then we can bang out this quest chain?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X