Shavano is back!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shavano is back!!!!

Hello everyone, for those who may still be around and remember me, yup its the original Shavano. I am no longer playing that character cause I gave my account to my brother who is Patchs the priest. Well I did not want to anounce my return to the game until I knew I would be on for a while, and , well I am now a lvl 30 warrior by the name of Setee. I am interested in returning to the guild with my warrior if you all will have me back. Well , look for me in game or pass the word through my brother or his wife who is very big in the guild, I hear. Keep safe everyone and I look forward to playing with the guild once again. By the way I am 177 in mining/ 175 in blacksmithing and am levelig cooking/fishing and first aid as well.

Re: Shavano is back!!!!

Never met you before, but welcome back. Remember to look over our Guild Creed and Values and probably wouldn't hurt to put a post in the New Registration Thread.

Welcome Back, hope to see you in-game soon!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Big.... theres no one big here...Were just tiny little ants trying to climb up a steep hill only to get half way, just to be blown back down with the wind from an ogres sword....lol Anyway welcome back Setee...
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by candrice
        Big.... theres no one big here...Were just tiny little ants trying to climb up a steep hill only to get half way, just to be blown back down with the wind from an ogres sword....lol Anyway welcome back Setee...

LOL I love you Candrice.

Welcome Setee! Hope to see you around in game! :D

Comment

This whole thread makes me smile!

WELCOME SETEE! I look forward to seeing you in game!

(wow, that sounds a lot like what Adrielle just siad.... Hehe!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
            This whole thread makes me smile!

WELCOME SETEE! I look forward to seeing you in game!

(wow, that sounds a lot like what Adrielle just siad.... Hehe!)

Two peas in a pod :)

Comment

holy crap, more people that are related to other people, i feel like im not doing my part in recruiting r/l friends/family, i just cant get ANYONE to play it once... well, one person i got to start playing is Krato, but he isnt in the guild, so he doesnt count =P