Yo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo

Not that I am tired of being called Erick, but it kinda is my lvl 58 hunters name who has now become an alt. Sunderland is my main and since Erick is only the name of my alt and not my main or RL name I thought getting it out of the forums would help clear it up for our low 50s about to see me on the daily. Some people will remember my hunter, and how mediocre it was, but now all will fear the skill of my pwnlock! MC will be food for my dreadsteed muahaha.

oh and kossi....my cells cut off
    Last edited by Sunderland; 01-24-2006, 11:30 AM. Reason: i cna speel

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: Yo

Candrice was my main then after Ricca turned 60 she became my main and I still get called candrice because its what they have become to know me by..It just happens that way and it doesnt bother me at all i just answer to it because really thats what i was called for a good year..Erick is what you were known as first so you might be stuck with it..lol.. Candrice is not my real name either but you get used to it..Thats like luna and kossi if they had alts they will always be known as luna and kossi...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Thats why i just roll with Skeet. In whatever form, its just easier.

Comment

Interesting how people see their gaming identity.

My name isn't Mateo, but it is my gaming identy. I don't really think too much about it, until my attention is drawn to it.

For example, on CS:S, I use a modified version of the 42nd tag: |4Deuce|Mateo (the 42nd does not officially support anything other than Ghost Recon and Battlefield 2).

I played 3 or 4 maps last night, and players that did not know me kept calling me "Deuce". Deuce? I'm, Mateo dammit! Don't make me get the ban hammer! :row__577:

You get used, even attached, to your gaming identity, no matter how far it is from your own.

Comment

You know I thought your name WAS Erick well I knew it wasn't but thats who I met and that who you are ..lol I'll try to learn the Sunderland .. I do know what you mean.

Erick was a cool name btw. ;)

Comment

Personally, I like my alt's name better than my main's. (Ellyana vs. Adrielle) But, Adrielle is soooooo completely associated with me, I don't think I'll ever lose it. But, who knows.

Comment

Truthfully, being called Manny seems more... personal, when it comes from guildies and game friends. (everybody else in game tends to call me Mane)
              If you guys started calling me by my first name (Colin) I'd feel as though i'd lost something special.
              And it's not like i'm roleplaying or anything.. I'm a nice helpful guy that likes to get along with everybody, and Manny is a nice helpful guy that likes to get along with everybody.
              the only difference is that Manny can send a bolt of holy agony flying into somebodies face.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

And has a decreased hearthstone time!!! FROSTSHOCK!! Sorry Manny, I couldnt resist!! =p

Comment

Adrielle - most of us just call you by your real life name anyway..... lol

Yeah, i dont think i could call you Colin..... "manny" is so cute!!

As for me.... well Catherine is just so much harder to say that Kossi over TS that no one would call me that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                    Adrielle - most of us just call you by your real life name anyway..... lol

Or else they say "actually" too much and then I just get confuzzled. 0_o

Comment

Or you have a real good friend that cant keep her mouth shut ;)

lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X