Guild Bank Proposal:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Bank Proposal:

I stress proposal, please read, and try not to flip out. I think I hit all the needed points in there.

Guild Bank Proposal:

1.) Guild members are NOT required to contribute. The members that do contribute will have first access to items available in the bank.

2.) Non- superior (Blue) or non epic(Purple) items are not to be sent to the guild bank. The only exception to this rule will be patterns, recipes, enchantments, mats, etc. If you have items you think a guild member can use, YOU hold them until you see them and then hand them out. If not and you still wish them to go to the guild bank, either have them DE’D for mats or sell them and mail the cash to the bank.

3.) Twice weekly, there will be scheduled raids to contribute to the guild bank. They will not be long runs, maybe 1 hour tops, and al items, monies from these runs will go to support the guild bank.

4.) There will be two bank toons. There will be one for classes level 50 and up and one for level 49 and down. There will be a 60%-40% split of loots gathered on raid nights for these two separate toons. Level 40’s will have access for MAIN CHARACTERS ONLY for the level 40 mount. At this time we are NOT supporting the purchase on any level 60 Epic Mounts. This may be an option down the road.

5.) Monies must be specified to what toon they need to go to. If you are donating to the level 49 and under mount fund, then list it. Otherwise monies will be deposited into the 50+ fund.

6.) There will be a weekly report, both on the website and over Teamspeak of monies collected and items available.

7.) Once weekly, mats pending, there will be enchantments giving out to those who have donated and/or based on a players attendance.

8.) For the level 49 and under toons, mount monies will be given based on attendance. The more you play, the better shot you have at obtaining your mount easier. It shows dedication to get the higher levels to game with us and help us endeavor in our endgame runs.
    Last edited by Ctuchik; 01-25-2006, 02:18 PM.

Re: Guild Bank Proposal:

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

That hits my main concerns. As long as attendance on loot runs is counted toward bank donation I can dig this system.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I put this up as something for the officers to base the bank off of. This is in no way official, this is more on the lines of I took what I heard people had concerns about and put it into text. This skeleton is not complete by far and needs much twinking to cover all bases. As the bank grows, more and more can be done with the monies collected, i.e. ; Buying faction, buying epics, buying epic mounts, etc etc. We have collected quite a bit of bling in the last week alone!! I dont have exact numbers, but if the method keeps up with the madness, the guild will be sitting extremely high on the phat buckz lewt list very soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
          That hits my main concerns. As long as attendance on loot runs is counted toward bank donation I can dig this system.

I'm not really sure what I am allowed to say and what I'm not allowed to say here, seeing as how I don't want to get in trouble or anything, ... but my PERSONAL opinion is that attendance would count toward bank donation so long as there is communication between group leader and banker, ... even if that means tossing a short in game mail of all the names of the people who just participated on a run. Not sure what will come of this, but I'm sure it'll get worked out soon. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X