Friday Night 1/27/2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night 1/27/2006

I'm starting this to see what ppl want to do this Friday. I'm thinking 8pm starting time...

My wish list (in order of urgency)...
    1. UBRS (Draconian Deflector)
    2. LBRS (UBRS Key Components)
    3. Anything else
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Friday Night 1/27/2006

UBRS is good. Fire resist gear to be had, etc, etc. I really want to make some farming runs into BRD this weekend. Just hitting the first few main rooms to get as much DI ore as we can. Once we get a few hundred ore we can make a smelting/crafting run and make some more gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctuchik
      UBRS is good. Fire resist gear to be had, etc, etc. I really want to make some farming runs into BRD this weekend. Just hitting the first few main rooms to get as much DI ore as we can. Once we get a few hundred ore we can make a smelting/crafting run and make some more gear.
      Tell me more about a BRD farming run...how far specifically do you need to go? I'm sorta thinking that we could do UBRS (8-11), then an hour farming BRD for Dark Iron Ore...or reverse it...BRD 7-8. UBRS 8-11.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Aren’t we going to raid MC with the Sovereignty guild?

In case we don’t, I’d rather go to BRD, Strath - both sides - and Scholo for my LF set :)

In BRD we could farm FR mats, Strath (Scarlet side) there are orbs needed for crusader and other enchants, and I don’t know if all of us already have it, but tier 1 drops (LF/Valor/BS/SC...) in the Baron side and Scholomance as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Most of the DI ore from BRD is found in the very first big room, the connecting loops, and the roadway where Bael Gaer is situated. One run takes about 30 mins or so and can easily yield 30-60 DI ore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctuchik
            Most of the DI ore from BRD is found in the very first big room, the connecting loops, and the roadway where Bael Gaer is situated. One run takes about 30 mins or so and can easily yield 30-60 DI ore.
            I'm up for that. DI FTW!!! TANKAGE!!!:row__593:
            Beep

Comment

I'm up for anything if wifey lets me play, she got kinda mad yesterday, but it was worth it, beastalkers tunic. =)

Comment

if blizzard unlocks the character creation, i'll be on tommorow. maybe i can make it past level five by evening.

that's good enough to swing with you guys, right? ;)
                [TG]epheneh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X