WoW gains!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW gains!

With this post, TG's WoW community moves into 4th place in the number of posts among all the TG dedicated game forums. The irony is that the Game Forum that was 4th is Ghost Recon, the game that brought me to TG many moons ago! FWIW, that forum has been up since TG moved to this space.

While we may never make the top of the list (BF2 has over 51,000 posts:icon_eek: ), we are definitely a keeper in the TG world.

(Who needs EVE! No one! Meh!!)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: WoW gains!

Originally posted by beep
    With this post, TG's WoW community moves into 4th place in the number of posts among all the TG dedicated game forums. The irony is that the Game Forum that was 4th is Ghost Recon, the game that brought me to TG many moons ago! FWIW, that forum has been up since TG moved to this space.

While we may never make the top of the list (BF2 has over 51,000 posts:icon_eek: ), we are definitely a keeper in the TG world.

(Who needs EVE! No one! Meh!!)
    Keep in mind that half of the BF2 posts are: "Why am I banned", "Why Can't I Connect", "That Rule is Stupid!", and "Hey, I'm the New Guy!".

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      Keep in mind that half of the BF2 posts are: "Why am I banned", "Why Can't I Connect", "That Rule is Stupid!", and "Hey, I'm the New Guy!".
      And the various responses like:

"Hi"
      "Welcome to TG"
      "Remember to read the SOP"
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah yeah, bash bf2 from the safety of this obscure forum... ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          If you don't kick someone when they're down, when DO you kick them?:row__523:
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Zing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              I suddenly feel the urge to sing "We Shall Overcome!"

Comment

What's BF2?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                  What's BF2?
                  ROFLMAO! Good question!!!
                  Beep

Comment

ROFLMAO! Good question!!!
                    At least we don't have prancing elves!

And yes, that was supposed to be a comeback :(

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    |TG-2nd|munchkin
                    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                      At least we don't have prancing elves!

(
                      Hmmm...I wonder if Munchkin has seen the female night elf dance...:icon_eek:
                      Beep

Comment

So, what server are you guys on again? And do you need any particular class for the guild?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                        |TG-2nd|munchkin
                        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

#1 Reason for the surplus of kids age 14 and under.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

shoot i might just come and play this game just to use the BB codes...
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                              So, what server are you guys on again? And do you need any particular class for the guild?
                              Thunderhorn, and...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...-you-need.html

But note that Thunderhorn is currently oversubscribed and hence temporarily closed to new character creation unless you already have a toon there.
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X