Thanks to Crim.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Crim.

I happened to mention the other night that I was going to be looking for the mats for my +15 agility as I seek my endgame gear. Crim proceeded to basically hand me two essence of air. I know that those things are not cheap and that he has spent hours of his own time farming them. As I was thinking about my character today It once again popped into my head how kind that was and I could not let it go without saying thanks again.

Re: Thanks to Crim.

I agree crim is an awesome guy. He helps whenever he can, and he would give anyone the shirt off his back and never expect anything in return.( even though we force him to take payment)..Thats what makes him a great officer. He is always offering to help me or one of my many toons and I also would like to thank him as well...Thanks Crim
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Word. He just saved me a bunch of money on getting my enchanting up. Not to mention all the other stuff he just hands over to me. If he played his priest anymore I think I would start farming him his eye of shadow, but he caught DPS fever and who knows when he will stop playing that mage of his.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

He helped me buy my horsey! :D

Nobody escapes DPS fever :(

Comment

I escaped DPS fever...here is my story. First I was a hunter, happy and frollicking in the mountains of stonetalon peak. Then one day Crebis and Vallar decided to take Kossi and I somewhere and I saw him one shot something with his bow. I almost immediatley respecced from Beast mastery to Marksman. At first i was hooked, crits above 1k before i was anywhere near lvl 60, the feeling was so intense and i was so happy. But it never stopped, I constantly lived in search of my next all time record crit. I pulled aggro, I broke sheeps, i did whatever it took to do MORE! After a while it became fuitless, I wanted to top the damage charts but in the end my hunter just didnt have the gear. So I respecced to Beastmastery after the hunter patch and started loving my OTHER roles. Saving the squishies with my pet stun and traps made me feel so much better than any crit could have. Later i decided that survival would be even better since pulling is one of the 2 main things needed for a good instance (good heals being the other key). After a while i found the lock, with so many pets to do so many things to help out the party it was crazy, not to mention the wipe-be-gone soulstone and countless curses to help those who still have dps fever. I guess what I am trying to say is, SUPPORT is more gratifying to me now, and I lead a healthier life for it :)

/thread unhijacked

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Yea I have to agree. Crim is awesome and has the patience of a saint.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Omg!!!! Sunderland! I remember the day crebis one shotted that guy...... yeah and i have to say i was in awe..... (lol, wanted to grow up big and stong and one shot things too!)

heheh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X