Engineer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer

A place to discuss the WoW trade skill. (You BF2 guys who wandered in by mistake, please pick up your mines on the way out. ;))

Here's a list of things we get to make:

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/skill.html?line=202

If you see something there you like (and that's not limited to use by engies), post here and one of the guild engineers like me can cook it up.

I'm currently at level 75 so I think the main things non-engies would get from that is the scope (+1 damage to ranged weapons) and the shot.

Also, if you have surplus components, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Currently that's copper (which a miner needs to smelt into bars), copper bars, copper tubes, rough stones, and some stones like malachite and tiger's eye.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Engineer

Is anyone here a Goblin Engineer? I need a set of [item]Goblin Jumper Cables XL[/item]

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Re: Engineer

Altor is a lvl 315 Gnome Engineer..I'm TRYING to get the Arcanite Rifle Spec but have a lot of the recipies already...Just send me a tell or email if you need anything.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X