Welcome friends of Sacredlord!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome friends of Sacredlord!

For all those new that joined today: Welcome to TG!

Sacredlord, Dartagnian, Grassmage, Silchar, Senescence, Altor and Halten: Please feel welcome in the TG forums and on Teamspeak.

It is always a delight to get to know new players! I cant wait to see you all in the game!

Truly,
    Kossi

Re: Welcome friends of Sacredlord!

We just acquired SacredLord and company? Welcome to all of you!! I hope you find TG to be a welcome home. :)

Comment

Welcome!

Always good to see fresh mea--ER new faces! ;)

Hope to see you in game soon!

-Adrielle, 54 Mage :D

Comment

Thank you all! :)
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to you all.

*looks at Kossi's Avatar*

Good Morning, Dave.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

*Looks at Vin's rep*

*jealous*

/cry

;)

Comment

Why would you cry? Nobody likes Vin anyways =)

Comment

Glad to be here and can't wait to start raiding with you!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

welcome you guys rock!!!!!!1

Comment

It has been a lot of fun getting to know you guys the last couple days :)

I am also jealous of Vin's rep....

hehe

Comment

Sacred's Friends: (Wonder when they each will get a name and not be known just as Sacred's Friends...) TG does have much more to offer than just WOW. But none of the people in this forum believe it. They're in denial.

So Am I.

Take a look around, not trying to send you away from WOW, but rather let you see a bit more of TG and how it operates.

Kossi / Adrielle:

If you post outside of our little box here theres a greater chance of +rep.

Plus I think Wyzcrak uses me as a generic +rep person for when he needs to +rep someone else and the system does not allow him to until he "Spreads the rep around" --It looks like he just spreads it to me. Of course, he could just be an awesome guy who recognizes my awesomeness and +rep's me for it. He sends very strange signals.

He recently +repped me for a post in a forum I no longer have access to. (I used to be an admin on Natural Selection here at TG, but then school and work got in the way, and now WOW is.) There may be a chance one of these days I'll hop on the NS server again with my uber-l33t Red Pi Icon that nobody else can match, and get smoked by the people who can bunnyhop.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Thank you very much. It really is nice (and refreshing) to be here. I don't mine being known as ScredLords Friend known as Altor. It's MUCH better then some of the other nicknames I have been given before. And before you ask, no...I'm NOT telling! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                          Thank you very much. It really is nice (and refreshing) to be here. I don't mine being known as ScredLords Friend known as Altor. It's MUCH better then some of the other nicknames I have been given before. And before you ask, no...I'm NOT telling! ;)

Dang! I love juicy secrets! :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X