GoogleMaps for Azeroth!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoogleMaps for Azeroth!

Found this little tool, very cool to play around with. It's even useful for gatherers - use the checkboxes on the right to display locations of herbs or ores.

http://mapwow.com/
    Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Re: GoogleMaps for Azeroth!

Zeeg! Where've you been? We've missed you! Coming to MC on Friday?

Comment

This looks like a very cool little application of the Google Mapping API. ATM, they are apparently so overwhelmed with hits that they have disabled the layers for herbs, etc. and I had trouble actually even connecting...multiple timeouts.

Zooming is cool though and the ability to choose the level of detail is...great!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

This looks like a very cool little application of the Google Mapping API. ATM, they are apparently so overwhelmed with hits that they have disabled the layers for herbs, etc. and I had trouble actually even connecting...multiple timeouts.
        That's too bad. The herb and ore locations was one of the best things (e.g. knowing where all the Rich Thorium Veins are). It looks like it's just disabled while it's on the frontpage of fark. I'm guessing it will be back enabled soon.

Zeeg! Where've you been? We've missed you! Coming to MC on Friday?
        Hehe, been kinda busy is all. I was on yesterday for a bit, though.

I do know about MC Friday, but I'm not sure I can commit just yet. Big annual conference we're hosting at work on Thur/Fri and, while we should be done before raid time, I think the boss wants to take us out to dinner after to celebrate. I'll know more soon... I think.
        Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X