Welcome newcomers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome newcomers!

We've had a significant influx of new members over the past couple of weeks. I hope we've made you welcome! I want to add my own welcome to you all and to encourage to settle in and make yourselves at home. We're delighted to have you with us and to share in TG's WoW community.

For the "more experienced" (aka level 60s) among you, if you are interested in joining our MC raid on Friday, February 3, please sign up in the stickied thread for this right away. If you have friends...especially healer friends who would want to come, let them know about it, too. We need all classes, but we are short on healers. (Need 2-3 warriors as well.) We want all TG members who want to come to have priority on spots...but you need to sign up!

If you need help in getting attuned to MC, please post your interest in this thread.

If you also want to get Onyxia's pendant, let us know that as well. Luna has a wonderful "guide" to getting Onyxia's pendant in another thread on the Tactics forum...be sure to check it out.

Those of you who have particular quests you want to complete, finding a group can usually be most successful if you post a thread about it in the general forum with a day and time...allowing others to know ahead of time...and to express interest in helping you.

Again...welcome! We are glad you're with us! I look forward to getting to know you in game!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Welcome newcomers!

Thanks for having me. This guild is absolutely amazing! I hope I can contribute to such a professional organization.

Comment

Re: Welcome newcomers!

I love your Avatar Saril, its awesome lol. Welcome Everyone

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed