MC Wish List!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Wish List!!!

3 days and counting, that includes today!! Who needs what?? Anyone want anything?? Do we have enough mats for FR pots?? Do we have enough FR gear?? Can you tell this is making me paranoid?? In all seriousness guys, we have until Friday to get geared and attuned. If you need or want something, post it here, post it quick!! I dont want Friday to come around and i get tells w/ " I guess Im not attuned." If you dont know if your attuned or not, walk your rears to BRD and talk to the NPC near the MC fragment. If he doesnt have a quest, guess what??, YOUR ATTUNED!! Wohooooooooo!!!!

I may be committed to a Sunken Temple run tonight, boss has a mid 50ish toon, and well, ya know how that goes. But fear not, we have a big guild, get together and get 'er done!!!

Re: MC Wish List!!!

Skeet, this is Zedd. I could use some Fire Res gear if we have some to spare. I have a grand total of 25 Fire Resist if I put on my "Mage Armor" spell. I would like some only if there is enough for the others first. I plan on farming some herbs to make some [item]Major Healing Potion[/item] for everyone and some. And now the I am now Ice spec (again). I plan on farming some essences and heart of fires so Ricca/Machelle/Candrice/Other can make some [item]Greater Fire Protection Potion[/item]s.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Skeet let me know what mats are needed for what and I can see what I can come up with. Just send me a mail message in-game, Tgphantom

Comment

Skeet: How much FR should we have? and for what classes?

I think i have something around 160 (with my aura) and that seems kind of low. But seeing that i wont be MT, is that just fine?

Comment

Thanks for bringing that up Kossi, now that I think about it. With my Fire ward, and being in the back, I probably won't need any extra fire resistance.

Comment

Lots and lots of Major Mana pots?

Comment

I will make all that you like but i need help collecting the herbs. I need lots and lots of dreamfoil and icecap... As for the elemental fires for for the fire pots once im sure i have enough...
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I have a good bit of dreamfoil (even found a stack on the AH once for 20s). One of my alts (Gundola) is a 300 herb and will help out. He is in the guild...Just send him an email as to how much of what you need.

Comment

As far as FR gear, MT's can not have enough. Everyone else, I would like to see in a minimum of 100-150, this will give you a rating of fair to good. MT' need as close to 225 as possible. Again, we wont be wearing this gear the whole time were there, but for the times we do need it, we need it be as high as possible. Oh and thanks for the feedback guys, this makes me feel a lot better!!

Comment

Candrice I get back home ~12:30 and I will farm Icecap and Dreamfoil for ya ^_^

Comment

Guys, my FR resistance is far from the ideal... if I turn in my FR aura I get + 60 bonus but I’ll still under 100 and my group will loose the great armor bonus from my improved devotion aura (spent 5 points to upgrade it), unless we get another paladin in my group.... Shall I consider the Dark Iron set? It’s one of the few end-game gears that I don’t have the plans yet, anyone able to make it?

I basically play as a healer so you will rarely see me in the front off tanking any beast, I’m holy spec and usually wear a lot of priest gear with + healing bonus...

My other toon, Aldrwin is a level 41 mage, and his herbalism skill is over 280, I could help farming these herbs needed for our potions, he is also level 285 alchemist.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
                        Guys, my FR resistance is far from the ideal... if I turn in my FR aura I get + 60 bonus but I’ll still under 100 and my group will loose the great armor bonus from my improved devotion aura (spent 5 points to upgrade it), unless we get another paladin in my group.... Shall I consider the Dark Iron set? It’s one of the few end-game gears that I don’t have the plans yet, anyone able to make it?

I basically play as a healer so you will rarely see me in the front off tanking any beast, I’m holy spec and usually wear a lot of priest gear with + healing bonus...

My other toon, Aldrwin is a level 41 mage, and his herbalism skill is over 280, I could help farming these herbs needed for our potions, he is also level 285 alchemist.
                        Ginoldor (Alava's Paladin alt) is an Armorsmith with the Dark Iron and Enchanted Thorium recipes. FYI, the "cheapest" Dark Iron piece is the shoulder piece. Farming more DI ore is a good thing for us to be doing.

Although a bit pricey, there are some decent FR rings usually in the auction house. That can be a quick way to +10 or more FR. There is a decent FR cloak (Smokey's Drape(?)) that is a quest reward (two part chain, starts at Light's Hope Chapel in EPL).
                        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

For those of you looking for Fire Resist gear for your class, here is a resource that lets you drill down to focus on FR gear choices by class...

http://69.41.171.43/index.htm

The FR items are generally toward the bottom for each class.
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

FR gear is needed I now clock in at 184 with nobuff. most priests and other cloth weares need about 200 with the pally buff. and Sacrelord your right your not going to be tanking anything in MC your jobs are cleanse bot and backup heal sounds like your going to have more than engouh Paladin that one can try to stay out of combat and res people if needed.
                            If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

...uh....another thought...

If you haven't got your FR wardrobe in tip top shape, don't panic. Do as much as you can before the raid on Friday. It WILL make a difference. The broader issue is that you have to start working on this for end-game success. The FR stuff IS out there and can be accumulated. It takes some luck, some gold, and more than anything...persistence. Lots of instance runs looking for +FR items. The link I posted earlier will let you assemble a shopping list of items you want and where to find them.

FWIW, when AQ opens, we'll all be scrambling for our Nature Resist wardrobe. Gotta love this game!:row__628:
                              Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X