Bring Out Your Alt Night: Next Week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Out Your Alt Night: Next Week!

With MC coming in 3 Days, I'm not going to ask players to jump ship on their preparations and log into their Alts.

Instead, I want players to think about what they want to accomplish next week.

I still have the following instances to clear:

Wailing Caverns
    Black Fathom Deeps
    Gnomergan
    Razorfen Krall
    Scarlet Monestary
    Razor Fen Downs

I've done Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep, but we could do them again.

I also have a bunch of really high (31+ Elite and better) quests scattered throughout Azeroth that we can share and bang out.

Post your interests, and availability here.

Re: Bring Out Your Alt Night: Next Week!

my alt would be perfect for al those (lvl 35 prEEst) but he will probably be lvl 36 by the time most of u read this =P .

as for instances i would like to do, here they are :

BFD (1 quest, not much exp)
    RFK (fair exp, cloth drops)
    SM( good exp and can anyone say [item]Illusionary Rod[/item]
    RFD (never been there once)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

My newb tank is only level 20, I plan on playing him as much as I can in the comming week, to get him to level 40 asap. Im currently in Redridge duel wielding pwnage on orcs and knolls.

Comment

I would be interested in visiting instances. I have a lvl 29 Hunter. Hopefully he will have a few more levels under his belt by next week. I have never been in a dungeon (well, I have... but only for a few seconds) so I'm up for anything.

Comment

My warrior alt (Olafsson) is level 34...very close to 35. Up for most anything.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'll help out with anything, i'm still only at 47 and leveling is slow as anything doing 90% of the stuff solo. But I'll be glad to help you all out with whatever you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              I'll help out with anything, i'm still only at 47 and leveling is slow as anything doing 90% of the stuff solo. But I'll be glad to help you all out with whatever you need.
              If you are going to bring the 47 warrior, then we can do RFD or SM.

Comment

I shall bring, and we shall conquer. Just let me know the exact time before hand so I can planfor it.

Comment

I envy you guys who can level so fast. But I'm leveling 4 new characters on 3 servers, and still having lots of fun in the teens and 20's. Each character is different so I get to see more of the game.

How linear is leveling? Does the difficulty stay pretty even all the way through, so that the time to get to 60 can be predicted? My lead character took a month to reach 25. Does that mean he can expect to hit 60 in another couple months?
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                    How linear is leveling? Does the difficulty stay pretty even all the way through, so that the time to get to 60 can be predicted? My lead character took a month to reach 25. Does that mean he can expect to hit 60 in another couple months?
                    Not very linear at all. It feels like spurts of rapid levelling followed by dry spells where you can't even buy a quest. A level 60 will probably be 4 months work.

Comment

I have a level 41 mage, a 31 rogue and a 11 priest!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wish i had an Alt that i liked playing..... Kossi just does it for me still.

maybe when i get the last two pieces of Lightforge i will try somthing new..... it's just so hard, i dont know what i would want.

Comment

I have a 23 priest named Lightshow and a 30 warlock named Celltar. I would love to do some instances or team up for quests.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X