Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek...patch 1.10

From Blizz (interview with Jeff Kaplan)

We’ve been hard at work at Patch 1.10 and I’m excited to bring you a small sneak preview of some of the content. We’ll be offering a series of quests for maximum level players so they can obtain a really good, class-specific armor set. This should prove to be a great way for non-raiding players to upgrade their gear. Here are some highlights:

* Characters follow a new quest line to obtain an armor set
    * The armor sets contain 4 rare and 4 epic pieces
    * Some of the pieces can be obtained by soloing (including one of the epic pieces)
    * The most difficult pieces to obtain require a UBRS level group
    * We are adding new bosses to existing dungeons
    * Some of the existing dungeons are being re-itemized
    The ability to upgrade armor from blue to epic is definitely of interest. Nothing about drop rates, yet, but we can always keep our fingers crossed!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Sneak Peek...patch 1.10

*Some of the existing dungeons are being re-itemized *

I like that. I might have to hit all the lower end dungeons again to see what drops!

Comment

Priests are also getting retooled like Pallys and whatnot in previous patches, and they are adding weather effects to the game.

new level 60 mages can rejoice, as magister boots apparently will drop on a boss thats near more travelled areas than the previous one. Or something like that.

And I beleieve in order to do the quests to upgrade your armor/stuff, you have to have your superior set (Magister/Beaststalkers/Devout/Etc), as it will be those items that will get upgraded. That's mroe of a "I heard it from someone" type of thing.

Comment

I was just saying last night that the game is lacking in weather. How cool would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud34
          And I beleieve in order to do the quests to upgrade your armor/stuff, you have to have your superior set (Magister/Beaststalkers/Devout/Etc), as it will be those items that will get upgraded.
          This seems logical after seeing the warlock forum post on DEADmist as opposed to the current DREADmist set. The names are just too similar to not be connected. They even had a screenshot of the bracers...I admit...I drooled.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

In the NYT Sports section:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/28/sp...ll&oref=slogin

(Requires soul-sucking registration.)
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

When i am 70...... i want to 5 man UBRS.........

and pwn.

Comment

Im with you Kossi

more info and some videos:
                http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147617

Comment

What a weird situation... I don’t have my full Lightforge set yet, and yesterday I was considering bid on Lawbringer bracers in AH. What Blizzard would do in that case? LB bracers will disappear from my inventory? I will not be able to wear it after patch ´till I get the rest of my LF set?

I don’t see this as a good change, in my opinion - and this will be very hard to implement -, that could only affect those that are not 60´s at the time patch will be released.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it will be great to have another option for pallies. I will be searching out the Soulforge gear.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X