Are you getting the help you need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you getting the help you need?

I ask you all to keep this thread POSITIVE- no whining. But, if there is something you need help with, let us know. I'd like to see those who are leveling working together on a consistent basis, but it's tough to do that if everyone doesn't know what everyone else needs.

So, what do YOU need?

Re: Are you getting the help you need?

I need $1,000,000 in small unmarked bills delivered to......whooops, sorry, wrong list!:icon19:

Here's what I need:

Instances:

Wailing Caverns
    Razor Fen Kraul
    Razor Fen Downs
    Scarlet Monestary

Quests:

I have quests all over the place:

Ashenvale:
    The Mages Tome (Worgen in Ashenvale, near Felwood)
    Preventing the Disease (frikin' Assassins!)

Wetlands:
    The Orc Gambit Quest (blow the catapults, kill the orc leader)
    Lifting The Curse (those 8 cursed marines in the bottom of the boat? BRU-TAL)
    Dark Iron Dwarves (need to kill the warlock as well)

Southshore/Arathi:
    Various Grinding Quests.

Duskwood:
    Vile Worgen and Tainted Worgen Grind

Duskwallow:
    Collecting Venom

Warrior Quest:
    Go to Fray Island

To sum up: I need to get to level 60.:icon19:

Comment

Send a tell to Altor or Gundola. I can help you with some of the quests on a weeknight and SM on a weekend.

Comment

Same ole same ole...

Set pieces.
        Beastalker Legs
        Beastalker Helm
        Beastalker Tunic
        Beastalker Gloves

Problem is I haven't been able to get on as much lately and when I do it either too late to be able to do a big run or everyone is all ready in the instance or something. Not much I can do about that but just keep showing up. That and none of the freaking stuff ever drops when I'm there lol...

I'd like to see some focused rush runs on these instances. Focused on moving quickly but smartly from room to room with very little delay or discussion on how we are going to o it untill it is a Boss Fight. Especially on things like UBRS where we generally rule and know our places. Skipping uneeded things as much as possible like Father Flame and such. We can always schedule runs to include those if anyone needs em.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I WOULD like to get my Magister's pieces. But, I also think that Zedd's been in line longer ^_^. Let's try to get these pieces for him. Also I want Manny to get his gloves and boots, Vin to get his Shadowcraft set, and Armon to get his Beaststalker's. (Whew, that's a lot of runs!) I'm all cool with doing the higher level runs now that I'm a *breath* away from 56.

UBRS/LBRS, Strat, Scholo, DM, ... who wants in? ;D

Comment

Heh, don't worry bout MY junk. It'll come in time. I'm not in any humongous rush. Let's get to work on you up and comers, chances are, (knowing my luck) You'll have your full sets in a week.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Adrielle we run all those SUPER regularly. There will always be a guildie needing thier blue set, even though some of us have it all, others who have been 60 forever still need thiers, and new 60s will be needing them as well. Point is, there is no shortage of runs on those instances, but there can be competition, so dont feel bad if something you need is also needed and/or won by another person, it happens to most of us.

However, if its a blue set you want Sunder knows how to get it!
              -Step one: Be a class no one plays. There are very few high level warlocks in TG...not much competition for Sunder. Sorry Pallies and Mages, but we got a ton of you so that means you guys have to work harder if you want those blues.
              -Step two: Never expect it to drop....better yet, dont want it. I swear this held true since the days of Diablo the more you wanted an item the less chance you had of getting it, even more so in WoW since some are BOP
              -Step three: Do runs LOTS of people need. It will suck for one or two of your peices, but if lots of people need thier hat they will be all about a scholo run. If only one or 2 people need the group then people tend to not care so much about the run and can get sloppy (doesnt happen often, and more often in PUGs) or chatty and distracted (happens more since we are all tizzight).
              -Final Step!: BE the level of the item you need! If you arent high enough to roll on the item then there is no chance you will get it! (unless its your first time through UBRS as a 55 lock and no other locks are in sight). So get your butts to 60 and you can roll on EVERYTHING (just about).

Thats my 2c, and what my lock did anyway

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I have a good stock of quests in Searing Gorge and Feralas. I have some for Zul Farak, and one left in Uldaman. I have quite a few others spread out everywhere from STV to talking to a guy in Darnassus.

Comment

Mateo, we share many of the same quests. We should try to get together in game and get them done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                    Adrielle we run all those SUPER regularly.
                    Lies!!!

No one wants to kill the postmaster for the chance at the mage boots. Hell I don't want to do that and I even need that peice.
                    but 1.10 will change where those stupid boots drop ... myess ... BWAHAhahaha

Comment

I need my hat and chest of lightlorge.... and if i find the time i am always up for scholo or UBRS.

doesnt mean i dont want a break from those though. Let me know what you guys want too.

Comment

A few things that I need are:

-Zeddzorander-
                        Magisters/Arcanist/Netherwind Im not picky any of the three will work =P

-Kamiofdahunt-
                        Gnomeragan- quests

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
                          A few things that I need are:

-Zeddzorander-
                          Magisters/Arcanist/Netherwind Im not picky any of the three will work =P

-Kamiofdahunt-
                          Gnomeragan- quests
                          If you need a tank for those Gnomergan quests, let me know.

Comment

Well, I don't want to be greedy for help since I haven't been on much lately, but the next big thing I need is Sunken Temple. I have a handful of quests there taking up room in my log. I will be back online this weekend and maybe I can stay on late to get some help. I should also have some time next week during the evening. Other than that I am just trying to wrap up some misc lower level quests before I start anything bigger.

Comment

I like Sunken Temple and actually have a quest in there still. I'm almost level 56 so that would probably gank your xp SLIGHTLY but not significantly. Let me know ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X