Raid Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Schedule

I donít know if a "recruit" could make a suggestion posting a thread, but since Iíve never seen in our FAQīs any restrictions, Iíd like to present this as an individual opinion and an experience as HKoA GM.

A raid schedule is the best way we could organize ourselves to attend or not guild events. Usually the hottest ones (ZG/MC/BWL/Ony/AQ) are scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays, and minor end-game instances and help with quests day are designated during the week.

This is an example:

MON - Help with quests/BOYAN
    TUE - Scholo/Strath*
    WED - BRD/DM*
    THU - LBRS/UBRS*
    FRI - ZG or MC
    SAT - ZG, MC, BwL or Ony
    SUN - free day**

*(we may have 2 groups depending on how many people will be online)
    ** Occasionally, in the evening, a ZG raid or any guild events could be set, i.e.: farming a specific area or doing ZG again since the instance resets every 3 days or so.

I hope this can be of any use!
    Sincerely,

Sacredlord.
    sigpic

Re: Raid Schedule

We are going to be doing Endgame content 2-3 times a week, with weekly attempts on Onyxia in the very near future. The dates are rotating until we can lock down the best date for everyone. I think I speak for most of the 60's when I say were UBRS/LBRS/STRAT/SCHOLO'd out. This is going to give the veterans the chane to see and run endgame to break up the everday same ole same ole. Onyxia will be short and sweet once mastered, taking no more than 30 mins, easily doable any day of the week.

Comment

That scheudle actually works pretty well for me :)

Ive never been to Ony.... but have been Keyed forever - i want to see her pretty face so i can smack it with my hammer :)

Lol......

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord

MON - Help with quests/BOYAN
        TUE - Scholo/Strath*
        WED - BRD/DM*
        THU - LBRS/UBRS*
        FRI - ZG or MC
        SAT - ZG, MC, BwL or Ony
        SUN - free day**
        Dude...You must plan the raids based off of the TV guide. Have the worst Instance on the best TV day. Thursday is the best TV day. How do you expect me to nuke some Mob on time when I'm watching the OC or My Name is Earl? My God man, how do you expect me to live?

(VBG) Just so people know, this was a post made in jest. But Those are two good shows and Thursday is the best TV day!

Altor

Comment

Originally posted by Altor

(VBG) Just so people know, this was a post made in jest. But Those are two good shows and Thursday is the best TV day!

Altor
          What's TV?
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

BOYAN does not require all that many participants, as such, it doesn't really conflict with anything: I've been saying Wednesday, and we've gotten 5-8 players that weren't involved in that night's raid (keep in mind, anyone in the 20-40 range is welcome to attend-so there is little overlap).

It's also a good change of pace for people who are "burning out" on an instance.

HOWEVER: monday works great for me, so long as it's 8:30 server time.

Or we can do both.

And there is nothing to say that we can't have 2 different alt teams rolling on a BOYAN night: one questing, one instancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
              Dude...You must plan the raids based off of the TV guide. Have the worst Instance on the best TV day. Thursday is the best TV day. How do you expect me to nuke some Mob on time when I'm watching the OC or My Name is Earl? My God man, how do you expect me to live?

Get a TiVo. Then every day is the best TV day! :D
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The calendar is just a suggestion and, if approved, the time should be decided by our officers/GM.

Usually Monday is the best day for BOYAN and help with quests because everybody is tired and unwilling to raid minor/major instances ´till late night; so it’s a good day for easy quests and chill with our alts and/or new players who eventually will need our help.

Thu/Fri/Sat are the best days for major end-game raids since most instances are resetting every 3 days and we’ll have a whole weekend to sleep, I myself can’t play for longer during the week ´cause I have to wake up early to work and I have +4h on my time zone, i.e.: 9pm server time is 1:00am for me :(
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
                  Usually Monday is the best day for BOYAN and help with quests because everybody is tired and unwilling to raid minor/major instances ītill late night; so itís a good day for easy quests and chill with our alts and/or new players who eventually will need our help.
                  Oh, totally agreed, but as the officer in charge of Player Development, I have to say: there is enough players, quests, and instances to keep BOYAN going on other nights as well.

It's not a either/or thing.

Right now, I've been scheduling Wed/Thurs for an ALT outing, but it's flexible. Like I said, Monday works too.

Comment

Nice, the calendar was a "kick off"... the days/time will be decided according to TG needs and whatever you guys decide it will be cool for me. Let’s start it!
                    sigpic

Comment

BOYAN ??? im still a noob at the lingo,

beep: tv is like a computer monitor, but u dont have to press any buttons

and having a schedual kinda takes fun out of logging on, cause i already know what im doing