TS subchannel names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS subchannel names

It might be nice to have some level-specific channels, so that us lowbies can easily group up. I know we have the party channels, but it's hard to know how they're being used unless pre-arranged. But if there was, say, a sub-20 channel, a 20-30 channel, etc., I could jump into the sub-20 channel and have a good chance of working together with others on similar-level quests.

(As a rule, when I first log in, I check the guild screen, sorted by level, to see if anyone close to my level is online.)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: TS subchannel names

Interesting idea.

But if everyone around lvl 20 stayed in one channel we would never get to know you and arguably one of the best parts about WoW and TG is that there is a lot of really awesome people.

Comment

Re: TS subchannel names

very true kossi, i was just going to say something like that, and that it would even more separate the lvling players from the end-game raiding players, (then someone would complain that the guild was more end-game oriented) which it is not, it is by far, one of the most open-to-do-what-ever-u-please-guilds i have ever seen, wuoting from luna over TS: they dont pay for your subscription, therefor they have no say in what u can do while in game, if u want to PVP, go ahead... something like that