Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Gaming

I have 2 quests in Ashenvale/Darkshore that are a real PITA:

The Disease Quest in Ashenvale, and the Tower in Darkshore.

There is no way that I can handle the Assassins in that camp on my own, even in Defensive stance: each pull gets me 2 assasins, I'm poisoned immediately and can't recover fast enough to eliminate both.

The Tower is next to impossible on one's own: the entry is covered by 2 level 29 warlocks and their level 29 voidwalkers. Even at level 31, I'm facing 4 combatants, and those warlocks do serious DPS.

Can I get one or two able bodies to assist with these? I'd rather not drag everyone over to Kalimdor tomorrow just to clear these off my Quest log.

Re: Tuesday Night Gaming

If I get on tonight i'll help, just send me a tell ill be on either Mordsithrain or Zeddzorander.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Send a message to Sacredlord 60 paladin or Aldrwin 42 mage. I´ll be online around 4-5pm server time (8-9pm my RL time).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
        Send a message to Sacredlord 60 paladin or Aldrwin 42 mage. IŽll be online around 4-5pm server time (8-9pm my RL time).
        I'll see if you are still on by the time I get on (about 8:00 server time).

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
          If I get on tonight i'll help, just send me a tell ill be on either Mordsithrain or Zeddzorander.
          Will do! Thanks!

Comment

I also have the tower remaining. Each time I go in, I get mobbed and it's too cramped to stay at an effective distance. If I see you tonight perhaps I can join your (final) assault on the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Feredir
              I also have the tower remaining. Each time I go in, I get mobbed and it's too cramped to stay at an effective distance. If I see you tonight perhaps I can join your (final) assault on the tower.

Altor (60 mage) can arcane blast his way through that (I think)..Never did that quest so I don't know the levels. Just ask me if you need me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
                Send a message to Sacredlord 60 paladin or Aldrwin 42 mage. IŽll be online around 4-5pm server time (8-9pm my RL time).

I just noticed where you live. WOW! That is a place I'd like to visit.

Comment

Yeah, a very cool place... the weather pisses me off, it´s too hot :(

Awesome place for vacation but not if you have to use a suit and a tie everyday under 104 Fº!
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X