Working ON Onyxia quest...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working ON Onyxia quest...

Will need a group of 5 to find Windsor in his cell. If anyone else needs this (or anything before it) let me know. I'll gladly help you get to this point if needed. It would be nice to have someone who has already completed this part as I do not know my way around BRD.

Altor

Re: Working ON Onyxia quest...

I think you need to do Jailbreak, I´ve already done this part...

Check Luna´s guide about Onyxia chain. I´ll try to finish it tonight in UBRS...

If I can´t get a group to UBRS I´ll help you, but it has to be early ´cause I won´t be able to play ´till late night.

P.S.: Sadly I have +4h difference to server time :(
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the part I am on

Step 7: Marshal Windsor Burning Steppes (Morganís Vigil), Marshal Maxwell
      Quest Info: Locate Marshal Windsor in Blackrock Depths.
      Notes: Talk to Marshal Maxwell, who gives you this quest. Hereís where the plot thickens. You will need to travel to BRD with a 5-man group and speak with Marshal Windsor. When entering the instance, if you go forward, there is a big round room with lots of patrols. The 1st path to your right will lead to Windsor who is locked up within the prison block. On your way, you will need to get the key to Windsorís prison cell by killing High Interrogator Gerstahn. Hang onto that key, for future quests on this chain.

Comment

I have been though both parts of these quests a bunch. However, I won't be on much until the weekend. I am willing to help if you see me on.
        Kemotaha

Comment

my hunter needs to do the quest right before jailbreak i think
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Yea I'm just prior to Jailbreak, I need to gather the information.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

This week is being terrible for me... lot of work, gf b-day... Altor, I think I know which part you are now. We almost hae a 5 man party here, let´s work in our ony key the whole weekend if necessary!
              sigpic

Comment

We did the 5 man in BRD for Shalthazar and Revivor that gets them up to Jailbreak. The "plan" is to do Jailbreak on Friday night...for those that need it.

I'm willing to go along with anyone on Thursday night who needs any part of this chain...Beep (level 60 warrior) or Beepster (level 60 Priest), as needed. If you are interested, please post IN THIS THREAD. If there are no posts, then I'll work on my alt!

Altor (and others), consider this an offer. I'll be ready to do this at 8pm server time, Thursday, 2/9/2006 (or perhaps just a bit earlier). As I recall, after you talk to Windsor, he sends you off to kill Gen. Angerforge and the Golem Boss to gether some information he wants before he's ready to break out. FWIW, if you have a competent lockpicking rogue, you can save considerable time by not having to get the prison cell key.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Altor still has to do this. I'll glady meet you in game tonight to complete this. I should be in game way before then (either as Altor or Gundola). Just let me know when you want to go.

Comment

Here's the sequence (extracted from Luna's terrific post)

Step 7: Marshal Windsor Burning Steppes (Morgan’s Vigil), Marshal Maxwell
                    Quest Info: Locate Marshal Windsor in Blackrock Depths.
                    Notes: Talk to Marshal Maxwell, who gives you this quest. Here’s where the plot thickens. You will need to travel to BRD with a 5-man group and speak with Marshal Windsor. When entering the instance, if you go forward, there is a big round room with lots of patrols. The 1st path to your right will lead to Windsor who is locked up within the prison block. On your way, you will need to get the key to Windsor’s prison cell by killing High Interrogator Gerstahn. Hang onto that key, for future quests on this chain.

If you have a rogue with lockpicking skills, you won't need the key.

Step 8: Abandoned Hope Abandoned Hope Blackrock Depths, Marshal Windsor
                    Quest Info: Return to Marshal Maxwell in Morgan’s Vigil to report about Marshal Windsor.
                    Notes: There is no follow-up quest here. See next step.
                    You have to do this BEFORE the Crumpled Note will drop.

Step 9: A Crumpled Up Note Drops from Anvilrage Overseer (Burning Steppes), Doomforge Arcanasmith (BRD), Hammered Patron (BRD), Quarry Slave (BR Mountain)
                    Quest Info: Bring the crumpled note back to Marshal Windsor in BRD.
                    Notes: This note is acquired from a drop inside of Blackrock Depths, outside in Blackrock Mountain, or out in the Burning Steppes. Once you have the note, go back to Marshal Windsor and show it to him.

He will tell you to get his lost information. See next step.

Step 10: A Shred of Hope Blackrock Depths, Marshal Windsor
                    Quest Info: Return Windsor’s lost information to him. His lost information is held by General Angerforge, and the Golem Lord Argelmach.
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                      Altor still has to do this. I'll glady meet you in game tonight to complete this. I should be in game way before then (either as Altor or Gundola). Just let me know when you want to go.
                      Who else needs this?

Who is willing to come along?
                      Beep

Comment

I need to add something...My wife just called me and said we are having a troubled teen start living with us for a while. This may or may not interfere with my ability to be/stay in game. Just wanted to inform you Beep.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                          I need to add something...My wife just called me and said we are having a troubled teen start living with us for a while. This may or may not interfere with my ability to be/stay in game. Just wanted to inform you Beep.
                          No problem! RL always takes precedence. The game will wait. Instances will run again and again. If we don't do it sooner, we'll get 'er done later.
                          Beep

Comment

I wish I could be online and play with you guys tonight. However, here is 8:40pm and I’m surrounded by law books seeing no way I could get out of here before 1:00am... as I wrote in another post, this has been a terrible week for me :(
                            I hope a miracle happens and I can get home on time to play with you guys...
                            I’ll keep an eye in this thread and let you all informed...

Later!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
                              I wish I could be online and play with you guys tonight. However, here is 8:40pm and Iím surrounded by law books seeing no way I could get out of here before 1:00am... as I wrote in another post, this has been a terrible week for me :(
                              I hope a miracle happens and I can get home on time to play with you guys...
                              Iíll keep an eye in this thread and let you all informed...

Later!

you'll be on, just wait and see......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...