Recruiting for TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting for TG

As we are getting bigger and better and badder day-by-day, I'm tickled to see so many new faces and players. I do worry a bit about class balance, however. Even with that worry, we are not in the mode of "closing" the guild to new members...quite the contrary!

What we need most, IMO, is healers. Priests and Resto Druids, to be specific. Dwarf priests would be even better!

Why am I posting this? I'm hoping to stimulate your thinking to be on the lookout for Priests and Druids who are "TG Material". Collectively, we have a huge network of friends and acquaintances that may include healers who would be a good fit with us. We don't want to poach/steal from other guilds, BTW. That isn't our style. We don't ever want to be accused of that by our friends and allies!

On the other hand, if someone isn't happy where they are, we DO want to be a good alternative for folks looking for a new home. Feel free to invite your friends who are not TG to run instances with us and party with us. I think we've got a good thing going that others will recognize when they encounter it.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Recruiting for TG

don't worry- my priest will hit 60 within the next two years.

;)

i was looking through the members list yesterday, and it looks like we're as short on warriors as we are healers, though? do you guys usually have a sufficient number of tanks?
    [TG]epheneh

Comment

How fortuitous! My husband and I (avid BF2 players, and members of the TG community primarily through BF2) were *just* talking about creating our characters on Thunderhorn in search of the TG players on that server. As it so happens...... I created a Dwarf Priest (no lie, and I didn't even read it here until afterwards!) and he created a Gnome Warrior.

From what I hear, there is an extensive application process to be considered for the TG guild, but being as we are both used to the TG way of gameplay, I hope we can both become members soon.

Ingame, I'm Selna... I don't know if there's a place for introductions, but here's as good as any, I guess. I'll try to figure out whom to contact from the forums, but if you see this post and know who I should talk to, help a sister out! In the meantime, I'm going to level as fast as I can with my hubby (he's Fizzler... intro forthcoming) and hope to hear from y'all soon!
      I heart TG.
      xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

welcome, sugar.

Mateo sent me my invite- i think he tries to look after the BF2 converts. ;)
        [TG]epheneh

Comment

You should talk to either Lunatg, Crebis, Ricca, Candrice, Beep or Crim(add suffix) for an invite

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm a BF2 convert as well. I'm splitting my attention between 4 toons so I'm leveling pretty slowly, but I've got my druid on Thunderhorn to level 18.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by burble
              i was looking through the members list yesterday, and it looks like we're as short on warriors as we are healers, though? do you guys usually have a sufficient number of tanks?
              We actually have 5 or 6 high level warriors (main characters) with at least two more on the way up. This was an area of need, but that has gotten better with some of recent additions. We have another 4 or so level 60 warriors who are alts, so balancing a group on the warrior side is usually doable.

The healer category remains the biggest need...especially for healer main characters. This is not just for our guild, btw. It is still quite an experience as a healer to get 3-6 whispers an hour from complete strangers to join their group for (fill in the blank). I've never experienced that on any other class.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by |TG|SugarNCamo
                How fortuitous! My husband and I (avid BF2 players, and members of the TG community primarily through BF2) were *just* talking about creating our characters on Thunderhorn in search of the TG players on that server. As it so happens...... I created a Dwarf Priest (no lie, and I didn't even read it here until afterwards!) and he created a Gnome Warrior.

From what I hear, there is an extensive application process to be considered for the TG guild, but being as we are both used to the TG way of gameplay, I hope we can both become members soon.

Ingame, I'm Selna... I don't know if there's a place for introductions, but here's as good as any, I guess. I'll try to figure out whom to contact from the forums, but if you see this post and know who I should talk to, help a sister out! In the meantime, I'm going to level as fast as I can with my hubby (he's Fizzler... intro forthcoming) and hope to hear from y'all soon!
                Welcome! Whisper me in game and I'll be sure to get you a guild invite!

BTW, take some time to explore the forums. We've built up quite a knowledge base of material, enough so that it can be pretty intimidating from a cold start. It's pretty good advice to check these forums daily...but as TG old hands, you already know that! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
                Beep

Comment

Welcome Sugar - What a cool coincidence :)

Welcome to the game, and I hope to see you soon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X