Rep! And I don't Mean In Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep! And I don't Mean In Game.

So, while I'm really only high on the totem pole in game, i figured i'd make some noise about this, as it has come to my attention that us WoW hermits are a bit.. inactive.. as far as site rep goes.
    Take a look at all of your info when you make a post. (or look at mine for example). See the little green square? That's our Site Rep. It kinda tells you who the awesome forum people are. the more green squares, the cooler everybody else thinks they are.
    Almost ALL of us Hermits have only one or two boxes, even though we've said some really great stuff. So let's start rewarding people where rewards are due.
    When somebody says something that you agree with, click on the little icon at the bottom left of their info box. It'll take you to a page where you can give them positive (or negative) rep, and a spot to give a short comment.
    So lets get active and start doing this! that way, if we ever venture out into the sunlight that is the REST of the TG community, People will see our rep and be all 'hey, they're pretty cool!' and they won't just laugh at us and assume what we're saying is delusional ranting brought on from lack of contact with the outside world.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Rep! And I don't Mean In Game.

You know, I was curious as to who was most repped at TG, and the list goes: Wyzcrak, Root, an bunch of BF2 guys, Apophis, Tempus, Pokerface, and.....Luna is down in the 30's somewhere. That's just WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
      So, while I'm really only high on the totem pole in game, i figured i'd make some noise about this, as it has come to my attention that us WoW hermits are a bit.. inactive.. as far as site rep goes.
      Take a look at all of your info when you make a post. (or look at mine for example). See the little green square? That's our Site Rep. It kinda tells you who the awesome forum people are. the more green squares, the cooler everybody else thinks they are.
      Almost ALL of us Hermits have only one or two boxes, even though we've said some really great stuff. So let's start rewarding people where rewards are due.
      When somebody says something that you agree with, click on the little icon at the bottom left of their info box. It'll take you to a page where you can give them positive (or negative) rep, and a spot to give a short comment.
      So lets get active and start doing this! that way, if we ever venture out into the sunlight that is the REST of the TG community, People will see our rep and be all 'hey, they're pretty cool!' and they won't just laugh at us and assume what we're saying is delusional ranting brought on from lack of contact with the outside world.

Thread ganker. You stole my thunder!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        You know, I was curious as to who was most repped at TG, and the list goes: Wyzcrak, Root, an bunch of BF2 guys, Apophis, Tempus, Pokerface, and.....Luna is down in the 30's somewhere. That's just WRONG.
        And your point is? :icon_cool

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I get my rep through brown-nosing.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            FANFARE!
            This automated message brought to you by fanfare.exe, a pokerfaceco creation.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I like my rep, it's nice and shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                Thread ganker. You stole my thunder!
                Hm? I ganked no threads!

oh, and /w00tz. I got my second box.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

[poutyface] Manny has more rep than me![/poutyface]:row__531:
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                    I get my rep through brown-nosing.
                    And being a massive contributor to all sorts of TG projects!
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
                      Hm? I ganked no threads!

oh, and /w00tz. I got my second box.

Manny you only created this thread to get more rep. What a dirty trick!

/hug ;)

Comment

I still think im an overflow coffer for Wyzcrak when he gets in a +reppy mood.

Btw manny, this thread is shameless =p

The real solution would not be to further our solitarity, but to get people involved in the other forums here. Note, that does NOT mean they need to play another game.. There are numerous forums that are not associated with other games, and are specifically for non-game related discussion.
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                          I still think im an overflow coffer for Wyzcrak when he gets in a +reppy mood.

Btw manny, this thread is shameless =p

The real solution would not be to further our solitarity, but to get people involved in the other forums here. Note, that does NOT mean they need to play another game.. There are numerous forums that are not associated with other games, and are specifically for non-game related discussion.

Direct me!

Comment

Pffft.
                            Come now guys... I did post this for the sole purpose of getting us active... i didn't expect to get TWO new green squares.. Not that i'm complaining, mind you.

Comment

most of my rep comes all my well thoughtout and strategically placed replys and threads, or wyz. And if you guys look at the list of rep Mateo is third

and im sure if you WOW gals/guys would place a "im a new TG member" thread in the BF2 section you would get loads of rep. You wouldnt even have to lie, cuase you would be new to us...
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...