Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelf hunters making 100-500g an hour! and they aren't stripping down!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelf hunters making 100-500g an hour! and they aren't stripping down!

http://download.filefront.com/458621...e6c2944414470f

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Nelf hunters making 100-500g an hour! and they aren't stripping down!

Thanks for sharing it with me! i'm gonna try this :) YAY MOOLA!

Trickz

Comment

Unfortunetely I don't have any characters that can do this, or I'de do it myself

Comment

I'll tell you how it goes then :)

Comment

Originally posted by Trickz
          Thanks for sharing it with me! i'm gonna try this :) YAY MOOLA!

Trickz
          I can't view this at work...What are they doing?

Comment

A 60 hunter solo'ing ZG and opening a couple of chests, using his pet for distraction. Nice musical accompaniment. What UI is he using? The layout looks pretty nice.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Yea but it doesnt work as well if there are ten other people doing the same thing and the price of them has dropped to 9.5G a piece
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Has the price really dropped that much?

Comment

Can they still do this with the "You can't open a chest while in combat" nerf?

Comment

every time one of these movies comes out the price of whatever is being farmed plumets. EX: some lock made of movie of how to collect like 200 linen in 10 minutes off a spot with instnat respawn, i went, collected about 8 stacks in 10 minutes, got to AH, and lo and behold, the price for a stack of linen has gone from a bit over 1 gold, to like 70 silver, overnight. people actaully watch those movies.
                    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

now I've seen em at about 5G a piece.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

So what is "it" that's being farmed? Is it something a lowbie could use? (Making that widely known could drive the demand and hence the price back up.)

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Nope, its for enchants that you need to be in Zul'Gurub to get. Which is not a place for lowbies by any means.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but this doesn't work anymore right? You can't open a chest while in combat and a hunter is considered in combat as long as his pet is in combat right?

Comment

Does that apply to Warlock pets? I don't know about chests but I can pick flowers while my imp is fighting.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X