article I thought you cats might dig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article I thought you cats might dig

I didn't read it, but I thought this crowd might take interest.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147826
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: article I thought you cats might dig

Never met (At least admittedly) an Entrapreneur in WOW yet. Though, and I'm not sure why, but I think of Rhogan as a sad attempt at being one. Thankfully I've never been actually introduced to him, as I'd be likely to poke his little Gnomish Eyeballs out with a [ITEM]Shiny Dinglehopper[/ITEM]

But I did meet a guy in another MMO who claimed to be filthy rich. And he also said he would buy the game rights and make it better. He also said he was getting married to this French Pop Star Alizee. and that he had huge boats that he was sailing on in those times he wasn't playing the game. And he ran a website that focused on beta testing games... but when he got mad at the one game that he was supposed to buy, he took down his site in defiance. Then he dissapeared.

He was a funny guy.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Hahaha, vin that's a funny story.

Comment

Slashdot's take on that piece:

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl.../02/09/1941234

One comment:

Pepsi stock has taken a harsh beating today, after allegations of "Corpse Camping" by the Coke Guild. When approached for comments, Pepsi replied "AFK bio"
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

lol.

I remember a post on Slashdot from CmdrTaco about World of Warcraft GM's making him change his name of "CmdrTaco" because it had Cmdr in it, and that was against policies due to the in-game ranking system.

Found the link! Blizzard Made Me Change My Name

I like this comment:
          Originally posted by Some Slashdot Poster
          "My coworkers and I were in a particularly heated meeting recently. Our management team had thrown a ridiculous project our way, and later yelled at us for not completing it to their non-existant specifications. When we met to discuss possible ways to satisfy this lose-lose situation, no one had any plausible ideas. During a break in conversation, I said, 'What we need to do is five-man the Baron'.

At least four people present laughed, including my boss."
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Related thread:

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/node/14779
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thats the one!

Thx Wyz.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X