• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRTL Alt Delete On The Difference Between WoW and EQ2

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060208.jpg

Funny stuff.

Re: CRTL Alt Delete On The Difference Between WoW and EQ2

Yep, I love Ctrl+Alt+Del, it is amazing. The new animated series is awesome.

Comment

Now if they'd compare to Guild Wars. I see screen shots of that and so envy them their look. But from what I've seen it looks like WoW has the more complex world.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

WoW and GW are VERY VERY similar games. I played GW for a while before jumping into the black hole that is WoW. GW is a real good game, it's the MMO for the single player at heart. The only time you're around others is in the cities. Once in the wilderness you are alone or with your party only, everything outside the cities is instanced. When my friends finally talked me into trying WoW the difference was amazing.

It's the little things that made the biggest difference for me, like the AH. Not having in game auctions in GW made it impossible to trade items, which meant you had to rely on drops, and the drops were never somethiing I could use. I think that also caused the economy in GW to be totally trashed. People would ask obscene amounts of money for what you wanted and wound;t give two cents for your awesome drop.

Anyway, I don't mean to go off about it. GW is a great game, just add a few key features and you have WoW, simple as that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X