Follow up ZG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up ZG

IMHO I thought that the raid last night was AWESOME! We only "wiped" one time and it wasnt even a complete wipe, just a reset. We took down all the bosses with ease, as we one-shotted Snake and Raptor and two-shotted Bat lady. Thanks Skeet for being an awesome source of raid info and leadership. I think we may get arround to doing the whole instance soon! Also I don't think that any of us will soon for get the almighty pawnadin! For those who don't know, we were fighting Bat lady and she was down to like 1000 hp and the only one standing was Luna, who threw out her Massive Hammer of Smiting Judgement and took her down! The items that we received last night were: [item]Zulian Defender[/item] [item]Zanzil's Seal[/item] [item]Zulian Stone Axe[/item] Did I miss any?

p.s. I wasn't even on the Damage Taken metter YES!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Follow up ZG

There was another warrior ring too - dont really remember what the name of it was though.

Yeah, last night was an awesomely positive experience!!! The group was top notch and so was the leadership. Hehehe, the best part had to be Luna when she was named the honorary pwnadin of the night for being the last one standing to kill the bat lady. Nice work - not just in the instance itself, but for everyone who gave their time to be there - and to make the class balance work.

(Zedd! you did good!!!!)

Comment

Here Here!
      Not only did we Pwn, We pwned so hard it hurt. I literally needed to take my no-pwn tylenol to be able to sleep last night.

Amazing job leading it Skeet, and amazing job hitting things with sticks to the rest of the raid.

I <3 you all.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Thanks to all those who made it possible, 3 bosses, 3 1/2 hours, it was good stuff and good times.

Comment

Luna, Pwning
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

That was soooo awesome !!! Gratz luna on soloing the bat lady..
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

ROFL!!!!!

Vin, you got the chat when i asked Luna to marry me...... hahahahah

so effin' funny. and such a good fight.

Comment

Kossi, is that you in your avatar??? Whoever look so emo it makes me sad =(

Comment

That was excellent! Everyone was working as a team and knowing what to do.
                  Thank you all,
                  Sacredlord.
                  sigpic

Comment

its her on the couch with her cat...you cant see the cat too well and the way her hand is does make her look emo, but more than likely she is napping...in fact since she isnt playing WoW or working on something in the picture im almost positive she is napping

kossi likes naps!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Heheheh, grats on the kills guys. You'll be face to face with Hakkar in no time (who's harder than Rag now he's been buffed >.<)

'Fear the Suppression Rooms'

Comment

Lol... yeah, im napping with my cat....

I thought it was funny... not emo :)

....mmmm, wish i was napping now

Comment

I just thought you mighta been sick. Usually when Im curled up on the couch, Im very sick and very emo. =0

Comment

hehe, just an oppertunist napper.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse