Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADRIELLE NEEDS 60, ... Seriously this time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRIELLE NEEDS 60, ... Seriously this time.

Okay guys, ... this week is 60 week. I'm committed. Anyone who wants to help, let me know. In fact, .... it's probably best if you force help on me. Because, ... you know how I am, ... I'm all like, ...

"But I don't wanna grind, ... wah wah wah"

But, yes. I want to go to MC on Friday and I need to be able to PWN. Also, any raid experiences I can get in between here and there would be great, too.

Let me know!

<3<3<3 TG!!

Re: ADRIELLE NEEDS 60, ... Seriously this time.

I wish I could help you out Adrielle. With how busy my life is I will be lucky to squeeze in level 50 this week, and I only need like a 1/3 of a level of rested xp to get it.

Comment

I'll help, just let me know what u need?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Adrielle now now , we cant have you whining so when you want to go kill things let me know and i will go help as well........
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Candrice! you changed your avatar..... it looks snazzy!

The first part of my week is really busy too.... but I will help you when i can. Im sure you have probably heard me say it before - but Silithus is a great place to quest and grind at the same time - lots of fun. EPL is nice.... but will get you there slower (or at least i think so).

Hehehe.... i cant wait!!!!!
          Last edited by Kossi; 02-13-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I believe the best way to level up - faster - is in Silithus... We could kill some giants there.

Easy strategy:

1. We need to be ungrouped - so you get all XP.

2. You will pull one of those 60 giants (make sure you will damage him) and I&#180;ll stun and tank them.

3. Make sure you are rested &#180;cause you can get more than 700XP per kill.

I know you don’t want to grind... but sometimes it’s necessary. If you are intending to reach level 60, get some raid experience, pimp your gear, blah, blah, blah, before our MC night, I strongly recommend the strategy above.

Send me a message in game whenever you need. :)
            sigpic

Comment

You had me at hello Adrielle....You had me at hello

:)

Comment

Beep or Beepster will help...any night but Tuesday.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I heard that they fixed the "I tag and you kill for me" way of lvling up.

I could be wrong, but i thought that they had fixed it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                    I heard that they fixed the "I tag and you kill for me" way of lvling up.

I could be wrong, but i thought that they had fixed it somehow.
                    XP goes down when that happens. I think it's XP based on how much damage you input.

Comment

I did it recently with one guildie - don’t remember who, but I know it was a rogue -, we were in Eastern Plaguelands killing mobs at Tyr&#180;s Hand.

P.S.: This was after patch 1.9, so I think we could still try and check it out.

The only weird thing they did, and I accidentally discovered this weekend, is that now you can’t reset the same instance many times or you will get a message telling that "you have been in too many instances for a short period" so they will apply on you an "instance cooldown".

Why they did it? I don’t know and still very pissed with that, I have the right to reset any instance no matter how many times whenever I want, but I think blizzard doesn’t know very much about consumer’s rights...

So now when you are i.e.: at level 57+ you can’t bring a priest/pally friend with you and kill the skeletons in Scholomance (the very 1st room, where you find 4 of them) and then reset the instance and do it again the whole evening &#180;cause soon a message like the one above will be sent.

Is it cheating? I don’t think so. Why can’t you grind inside an instance? The skeletons gave me over 1000xp when I was 57, sadly I couldn’t help much a friend in the weekend after getting that damn message.

I’m really starting to HATE blizzard. I think they should take care of more important things like people that buy gold in e-bay and not where I am going to level!? :(

Sorry to make this so long but I was really pissed with that and this topic is game related.

Sincerely,
                      Sacredlord.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that was one of their get rid of gold farmers thingies Sacred.

And I ground out the last couple levels with Vallar on the Moonkin in winterspring it was fast kills (for a pally) empty good xp and quick respawn.

Comment

What ever you need, let me know.

Comment

Oh man, Vallar - Crim and I had such a good time in winterspring that morning.... Killing those Moonkin were really fun.

Yeah - if you havent been in winterspring yet, that is a great place too!

Comment

I usually go there to mine some thorium and - with any luck - get some arcane crystals. Actually my hearthstone is set to Everlock... Am I mining that much? :)
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X