X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo

Say hello to BiggieHeals...
    Attached Files
    Chris: Dad, I tried to go to school but this guy won't let me.
    Peter: Oh yeah? Him and what army?
    Chris: The U.S. Army.
    Peter: Oh, that's a good army.

Family Guy

Re: Yo

BiggieHeals ... XD LOL that's great!!

Ah, welcome! :)

Comment

Welcome...

Best advice for you...Shadow Tree for your first talent points (up thru level 40)...then mostly discipline. Much, much, much easier leveling using shadow stuff. Disc/Holy spec is the pwnzer at level 60...makes you an awesome group healer.

Leveling, FWIW, is a lot easier when you can do some damage...hence, shadow talent spec for leveling. You will find some priests who stuck disc/holy all the way up. Those are very patient ppl, IMO.:row__690:
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Heheheh, you even included a picture.... that so sweet!

Cant wait to see you ingame!

Comment

Welcome !!! =D

Chair 60 hunter
          Chirp 42 priest (dwarf) fear ward FTW
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Hello Biggieheals And Welcome :)

Comment

Welcome! What level and professions?
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

How do you add a thumbnail to your post like that???

I really want to be able to do it!

Comment

Select "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments". Upload an image and the forum software creates the thumbnail.
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Welcome Phrag,

I'm a Priest myself, if you have any questions I'll do what I can to answer, but Beep hit the mark. Shadow to level. Then once you hit 60 the real pain begins as you don't really cast damage at all...that transition is very tough, trading in DPS for HPS XD.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                      Welcome Phrag,

I'm a Priest myself, if you have any questions I'll do what I can to answer, but Beep hit the mark. Shadow to level. Then once you hit 60 the real pain begins as you don't really cast damage at all...that transition is very tough, trading in DPS for HPS XD.
                      True words...BUT...the role of priests in groups is healing. There isn't a good substitute unless you are a full resto Druid. Warriors have a similar choice if you want to MT...full protection. You nerf your damage to gain the ability to keep a mob focused on you...and AWAY from everyone else. I know shadow priests can heal, but they lack the focus and mana-efficiency of a disc/holy priest. With both a priest and warrior at level 60, I can tell you that I don't feel as confident having a shadow priest as my healer against a boss mob. I know the difference.

At level 60, the game radically switches to drive a focus almost exclusively on group/party play for quests (gear oriented) and instance runs. The talents and skills that got you through the levels (e.g. shadow talents) are NOT what you need to be the best contributor at level 60.
                      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                        Select "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments". Upload an image and the forum software creates the thumbnail.

Thank you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X