Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Demotion

Hey Everyone,

I doubt this will matter to many but I wanted to state for the record that I have requested to be demoted. Several reasons for this, the main being massive burnout. This has nothing to do with how the guild is run. I feel TG is a great place to play a great game. Just right now, I really need to unplug...

Anyways, thanks for your time.
    Shawn

Re: Self Demotion

I am sad to see you go, but i am more sad that you are feeling the burnout.

You really have been the person i have had some of my best WoW experiences with. No lie, you me Juc and Beep have had some really kick butt 5 mans, and i think some of those runs where were i got to play my best. Really - thanks for being a great player, and someone who has let me learn so much about the game, and how to have fun here after 60.

Youve been someone i have looked up to for a long time - and someone i respect as an awesome leader and player. You asking for a demotion makes you less of neither of those two things, but i really will miss you.

I hope you take some time.... and that i will see you again soon.

You rock :)

<3
    Catherine

Comment

Shawn,

Take the break you need...you'll always be welcome!!!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

What Kossi said. You are totally one of my favorite priests to party with and if you are feeling burnt out by all means take a well deserved break. Besides, I know that guild officers have added responsibilities, but if there is one thing I believe it is this:

The rank you are is in no way a reflection of your ability to lead, be knowledgeable(sp?) about the game, or your ability to play your toon. Why...just look at me!

Some of us want to be officers and thats great, but that only adds administrative responsibilities. If those kind of responsibilities help make the game fun for you then more power too ya, but if those responsibilities are not what you are looking for that is fine too.

We play this game because it is fun, some people become officers because they enjoy that sort of thing, others just feel like playing the game with friends. To each his own!

I can totally respect your decision. Being an officer became not-so-fun for you. And when it comes down to it, its your 16$ a month...be you!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

take the time/space u need, dont rush back in, and get completely burnt out of WOw beyond return. we will leave the light on for ya