Valentines Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY TGING FRIENDS :)

Was wondering if we are gonna do anything for valentines day? Was going out but we all got hit with the flu so does anyone that doesn't have plans wanna go on a Valentines Day Raid?

Let me know :)

Trickz

Re: Valentines Day!

Remember to be kind to your other half. That way he/she will be happy to let you spend the time gaming. :icon_cool

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

LOL -- yeah unfortunately my other half is all pukey and leave me aloney

So i was thinking others that may not half another half? O.O
      U

Comment

Well my valentines day isn't going so well so far. there is this girl I like, Michelle, some of you guys might remmeber me posting a picture a while back. Well, anyway, I wanted to send her an online card, I have it all laid out and done, now Irealize I don't have her email address. I've also realized that I have been spelling her name wrong for like, 2 months! At least it wasn't a bad mispell, her name is Michelle and I spelled it Machelle. So here I am, at school, calling up everyone one I know trying to find out her email. Wish me luck! Hopefully, ill be unsingle by the end of the day. hopefully....

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Unfortunately for me, my better half is stuck at work this evening. She'll be gone by the time I get home and I won't see here until 10pm. /cry

Of course, that means I can't possibly do anything to mess up another valentine's day!

So, I'll be online, but probably with my lowbie.

Comment

Im not doing anything till this weekend.... school sucks up my time.

Hehe, i hope her e-mail is something like [email protected]...... because something like that would be super sweet!

HAPPY WOWENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!

(because WoW wants to be your valentine)

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
              Im not doing anything till this weekend.... school sucks up my time.

Hehe, i hope her e-mail is something like [email protected]...... because something like that would be super sweet!

HAPPY WOWENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!

(because WoW wants to be your valentine)

LOL, ... Kossi, I love you.

Crap, this is my first single Valentine's Day in like 3 years ;_;

Must, ... numb myself, ... grinding to 60, ...

:D

Comment

alrite guys, im cooking lobster for wifey tonite, any of you guys got any good recipes? I'm only good at cooking fried rice... =(

Comment

Originally posted by ness
                  alrite guys, im cooking lobster for wifey tonite, any of you guys got any good recipes? I'm only good at cooking fried rice... =(
                  Boil water. Insert lobster. Remove when done. Melt butter for dipping.:icon20:
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Lobster.....mmmmmm...myfavorite....mmmmmm......can i come to dinner?

LOL

Trickz

Comment

Well my gf and I are going to a japanese restaurant, tomorrow is my b-day so we are going to celebrate both things :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trickz
                        Lobster.....mmmmmm...myfavorite....mmmmmm......can i come to dinner?

LOL

Trickz

only if you bring your own lobster =) and beer

Comment

As far as in-game plans, ... how about a tabard-only-drunken-Deadmines run?
                          Always a good time. All the linen can be made into bandages for the war effort. Whatcha think? :D

Comment

wife / husband faction has double payoff today