Raid Signups - where are the healers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Signups - where are the healers?

Unless we get some healers to sign up for the posted raids, they will not happen. Not a threat...just a statement of the obvious.

At the moment, we have zero priests vs three scheduled raids (Onyxia on Thursday, MC on Friday, ZG on Saturday).

Sign up, recruit your friends...now...or plan on doing something else. That would be a shame for a guild of this quality!!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Raid Signups - where are the healers?

Sacredlord #1 healer in last ZG at your service! ;)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
      Sacredlord #1 healer in last ZG at your service! ;)
      Amen, Brother!!! We need priests and druids...to emulate Sacred's healerpwnage...
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

People this is serious. If you want to see endgame, help us help you. I dont want to get all Jerry Mcgwire on you but, SHOW ME THE HEALERS!!!!

Comment

I'll bring my big bad lvl 5 priest. Woo hoo. I would be higher but it takes about 30 minutes to turn in each quest with the server lag. That and I am slowly becoming a ribbon/medal whore on BF2.
          Chris: Dad, I tried to go to school but this guy won't let me.
          Peter: Oh yeah? Him and what army?
          Chris: The U.S. Army.
          Peter: Oh, that's a good army.

Family Guy

Comment

How many 60 priests are even in TG? I cant think of a whole lot off the top of my head, and druids are almost non-existent in TG. Even though Kemo be representin'!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

you've got at least three, maybe four or more priests on their way up...but it'll be a couple months, at best, before anyone is high enough participate in these raids. :(

i think it's taken me 2 weeks to get to 21...and the next 20 won't go so fast. ;)
              [TG]epheneh

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                I'll bring my big bad lvl 5 priest. Woo hoo. I would be higher but it takes about 30 minutes to turn in each quest with the server lag. That and I am slowly becoming a ribbon/medal whore on BF2.
                Hehe. I just hit level 20 with my druid, and got in a DM run this weekend. But I'm running 6 toons right now (priest, druid, warlock, mage, pally, and hunter) and they're all too fun to concentrate on any single one of them. End game looks a long way off and I expect to have serious fun for quite some time before I get close to that.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I am signed up for the Friday run. Thursday is no good for me and the wife wants to do stuff on saturday so That is where I stand.

Since I represent almost all the high level druids in the guild
                  Kemotaha

Comment

IM HURRYIN, i dinged 45 today, and half 46 so it will be a few (2-3 if i really concentrate and start grpin instead of solo my way up the ranks) as easy as soloing is, i think back to back to back instances PWNS for EXP/HR