This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys hate golerth now?

So what's the deal with that? He's not even remotely evil, when compared to me atleast.

Re: You guys hate golerth now?

What's going on? I don't have anything agianst him, heck I haven't even seen him in a while.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Check out this link:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...mp=1#post98547

Now where does this reply belong?...not on the wow forums. It belongs on our forums, or a whisper to an officer. If you have a problem with our rules, say so, but not like that.

Comment

So that was it after all? He showed me those two posts yesterday.

I thought there was more to it than those two posts since sending someone to tell him that he's not welcome at TG because of that seems to be a bit of an over reaction.

Oh that also reminds me, sending adrielle to say that to him was being a bit unfair to her, unless of course you hate her too, then...uhh...nice maneuver I suppose, making someone tell that to their friend I mean. also unless she volunteered to do that, in which case she hates herself I suppose.

Now....seriously it was just those two messages in the general forums that the guild took enough issue with to shun golerth? Telling people to read the loot rules that annoy the snot out of alot of people, without even being rude about it?

C'mon, don't jerk me around...what's the real reason?
        was he stalking someone, sending obsceneties, griefing members, ninjaing loot or something like that?
        I can beat him up for you, he's in the next room.

Comment

Wait that's it?

Comment

im not sure i have even grpped with golerth before, so i dont know why he is posting against us
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Juc, We Don't HATE golerth, (at least I don't) We're just a bit put off by what he said... not to mention that we heard he was bad mouthing our guild on our teamspeak server.
              As far as Adrielle goes, she talked to him on her own volition.

I'm gonna put myself out on a limb here, and say that we'll cool down in a couple of days... Even though I was pretty irked myself, i've started to calm down a bit about it... And as much as i love shunning people, we were a bit harsh.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I;m with manny. He speaks the truth. And Juc, are you saying this to stir trouble?...that's what it seems like. I'm not shunning golerth. Nor is the guild. Some are ticked at that message. Out of hand and if the looting rules are an issue, post something on our forums. And more to the point, offer a solution or a fix to the proble, don't create a new one by pointing fingers.

Think about it like this...If you disrespect the guild, are they expected to not be hurt? I;d like to play more with Golerth to see what type of guy he is. I really have no clue, but if that post is all I have to go by...You see what I'm saying.

Let this drop.

Comment

I was currious because I figured something more had to be happening, no group of people could be thin skinned enough that good advice "read the loot rules" <they really do anger people> even if it's terse, would make them say you're no longer welcome(that's what shunning is)

I was bored, I was currious(I really DID think there was more to it than this) so I asked.

now I get net drama over what was supposed to be a simple question, which means that I was wrong about the thin skinned thing.

also, above I wrote thin skinned because there aren't any ways I know of to say easy to offend/upset that themselves aren't offensive.
                  So I apologise for my ignorance with how to word things diplomaticly.

Comment

lol im with u there Juc, if I tried to use a big word, i'de destroy its prenunciation and its meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Juc
                      I was currious because I figured something more had to be happening, no group of people could be thin skinned enough that good advice "read the loot rules" <they really do anger people> even if it's terse, would make them say you're no longer welcome(that's what shunning is)

I was bored, I was currious(I really DID think there was more to it than this) so I asked.

now I get net drama over what was supposed to be a simple question, which means that I was wrong about the thin skinned thing.

also, above I wrote thin skinned because there aren't any ways I know of to say easy to offend/upset that themselves aren't offensive.
                      So I apologise for my ignorance with how to word things diplomaticly.
                      'Twas the terse comment, (our looting rules are surprisingly similar to everybody elses loot rules) mixed in with the belief that Mr.Golerth was being somewhat defamatory to us on our own Teamspeak server.
                      This accusation has been withdrawn, and, again, Golerth will be welcome to darken our doorstep again, pending a discussion with the officers (so as to make sure all of us are aware of the situation) and, of course, pending his actually wanting to continue socializing with us. He thinks we've been mean, We think he's been mean.

We're all being big babies here, As far as i can see. The net drama was not intended, and I'd personally appreciate it if you'd accept my apology for making it seem like it was.

All of this webcest makes me want to throw my tower out the window.

/end thread.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

WAIT WAIT! Ill take it Mane!

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
                          WAIT WAIT! Ill take it Mane!
                          I'll throw it at a half decent arc. if you're lucky, you can probably catch it. careful.. the corners are sharp.

Comment

ok :row__523:

Comment

This is a conversation more appropriate for Private Messages within the game or through the forums to any of the officers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X