/applaud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /applaud

id like to send a big thanks/ keep it up, to skeet/ahaman/ctuchik, for cutting our teeth in end-game.
    he has had the patience to take a guild acrost the big gap between... weekly UBRS raids, to ZG frequents, and popping our err... introducing us to the bosses of MC, and eventually Onyxia. im likin the way this guild is headed. thankyou skeet, and the officers of TG
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: /applaud

I agree!

Thank you for all of your hard work, time, energy, and dedication to pwning.

./clap

Comment

Thank you guys for comming!! Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Skeet knows I appreciate him.

He also knows that when im in ZG with him... and if the supplies have not run dry yet. He will have flower peddals dropping down on him from above, at least once during the run.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

lol.... flower pedals are hardcore.

Comment

Looks like it'l have to be MC for the flowers this week. Hopefully they'll last that long, they're on a timer and will expire in less than 9 days.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

that remindes me... ive got to use mine up..... need to think of some cool screen shot or something.....

Comment

Thank you very much for the leadership and patience with all of us.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X