Jin'do the Hexxer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jin'do the Hexxer

Can druids be MC when in bear form? I need to know. I'm working on a strat, i just need some more info

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Jin'do the Hexxer

No Zedd, a fereal druid can effectively tank Jin'do w/o MC and w/o worry of the hexx. I m entioned this last night. The slaying of the spirits for this fight are crucial, as they add up quick, and as most people saw last night, they can easily wipe a party very fast.

Comment

I see. Maybe next time we could have like, a druid MTing Jidno and have everyone else doing Range damage. The pallies can kill the skellys if someone gets ported and then back up heal. Once a totem is down have the melee people charge it and then back off when its dead. Also the shades should all be in one area, so taking them down should be easier. What do ya think?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

shades scatter, and randomly target grp members, when i was able to see the shades, there was aboujt 20-25 of them, and there was pretty much 1-2 on each party member