Rally Round The Pally!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Round The Pally!

Hey guys and gals! I am so excited about the idea of completing my epic pally mount quest. I feel like a kid on the day before Christmas and I can't open my presents yet. I have not been able to pull a group together yet. All that is left is to get the last part out of the way. Several people have been kind enough to offer help, but I need to pin down a time so that we can all be online at the same time. I would like to pull a group together on tuesday, if possible, so Sacredlord can be there. I know that Saturday may be better for the rest. Mirada, Sacredlord and Seraphena have offered to help. So that leaves spots open for a warrior to help clear to the room and a pally to step in once we get there. I have potions, extra bandages and some regents for everyone to use. If anyone has advice or ideas about the best time to schedule it please let me know.

Thanks Again,
    Silchar

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: Rally Round The Pally!

Hey Silchar.
    count me in to help you out here... and, a bit of advice. If you have a [item]holy mightstone[/item] this is a really great time to bring it out.
    as long as it happens during the evening of any day this week, I'll be there with bells on.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Hehehe, if you want help on your final epix battle and 5 man through scholo let me know - I'd love to go back and whomp some undead hiney!

Comment

*From the back of the room, a mysterious paladin surrounded by an unknown aura raises his hands saying: Count me in!!!"*
        sigpic

Comment

If you need me, I'll go! Let me know when is best.

Comment

is this a pally-only-post, silchar-manny-luna-sacred, if so dont hit me, i have a lvl 31 pally