Sunken Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunken Temple

I would like to run this instance as many times as possible between now and sunday. I will be on tonight, thursday night, and friday night wanting to do this. Depending on who all wants to go we can run this with four people, or five people. If you want to go post here with what times work for you and we can try and get a group going every night if possible. I'm going to go ahead and set a tentative time for tonight of 8p.m. server time. When I am on I will be asking in Guild Chat, and whispering people, to get a group together.

Tgphantom Level 50 Dwarf Warrior

Re: Sunken Temple

Originally posted by Phantom
    I would like to run this instance as many times as possible between now and sunday. I will be on tonight, thursday night, and friday night wanting to do this. Depending on who all wants to go we can run this with four people, or five people. If you want to go post here with what times work for you and we can try and get a group going every night if possible. I'm going to go ahead and set a tentative time for tonight of 8p.m. server time. When I am on I will be asking in Guild Chat, and whispering people, to get a group together.

Tgphantom Level 50 Dwarf Warrior
    Don't burn out on this instance. Olafsson is approaching lvl 44 and will looking for company soon...very soon!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'll run it with you Beep, but I haven't played much recently and I want to hit level 54 by sunday so i stand a chance in the arena. I'm hoping once I hit 52 I can get dragged along into BRD.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        I'll run it with you Beep, but I haven't played much recently and I want to hit level 54 by sunday so i stand a chance in the arena. I'm hoping once I hit 52 I can get dragged along into BRD.
        BRD in a 10 man group at 52 shouldn't be a problem. For 5 man, you'd need to be in a well-balanced group.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm up for either as soon as people are willing to take me.

Comment

I have my 44 rogue that I would like to take in there ^_^

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

My 51st hunter needs ST....look me up on either Alava or Lunaar
              Thunderhorn:
              70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
              70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
              70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
              70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
              70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
              70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
              70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
              Gilneas:
              50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I have time tonight. I was going to ask around when I get online this evening. 8pm is too late for me though. I don't think I can run anything later than 7pm server time. I have a bunch of quests for this place, I spent a lot of time doing every chain possible.

Comment

Okay I might be on that early but I really don't know. I am going caving with some friends at 5 so I don't think I will be back by 7, I am hoping I will be back by 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Alava
                    My 51st hunter needs ST....look me up on either Alava or Lunaar

You have a hunter too?!?

Geez, you need to change your name to Altava ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAbyss
                      You have a hunter too?!?

Geez, you need to change your name to Altava ;)
                      ROFLMAO!!! Score!:row__523: (We love you, Alava/Ginoldor/Lunaar/etc.!)
                      Beep

Comment

http://www.wow-pro.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=1476.html

After we weren't quite sure which direction to go last night in our unsuccessful ST run, I thought I'd repost this link. It is a pretty nice walkthrough. I should have read it a little closer before trying the instance last night, I might have been more help.

Comment

Do you guys think my mage, Aldrwin, could join at lvl 48? I have almost 5k mana and Im able to solo mobs 4 lvls than my own. If allowed Id love to join :)
                          Last edited by Sacredlord; 02-22-2006, 04:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah you can come along, Zedd brought Mordsithirian at level 44 last night, and with some pre-cautions we didn't have any problems.

Comment

That´s why TG rox! When are we going?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed