What classes you need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What classes you need?

I just picked up the American version of WOW and was wondering what classes are rarest on the server? What classes do y'all need? Thanks ;)

Re: What classes you need?

R.I.P. FPS Doug

:D

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Any kind of healer is uncommon but findable. Warlocks are rare on the server as a whole but we have a zillion in the guild. There are snot loads of pallys and hunters both on the server in general and in the guild. Tanks seem to be getting less common on the server as a whole. The point of this is, make whatever class you think funest. My two, and very rambling, cents.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

We need everything other than Paladins and Hunters. A couple of FT druids, priests, or warlocks would be great!

Comment

I'll echo the posts here....

Play whatever class you enjoy most. What our guild needs most is healers. We have an "abundance" of pallys and hunters. All classes are welcome, tho.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

On a side note, despite the fact that we have a solid number of warlocks, they own everything in a very hard core fashion. Just in case you haven't noticed. As proof i offer this, http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6255
              frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

l0x0rs r0xors :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse