Zeeg and Psiserrat so totally own

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeeg and Psiserrat so totally own

Was looking at the honor rankings for T-horn today, and I sorted the list by total honorable kills, lifetime. Guess what? Out of the top 15 on the server, TG has 2 in the top 15. Zeeg is standing at 15th all time with 37,255, and I'm standing at 5th all time with 45,678 kills. TG kicks ass!

Re: Zeeg and Psiserrat so totally own

Zeeg was the 2nd highest, but he got tired of PVP (I wonder why =P). Now he just kills mobs and pretends they're Lobster Brood

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Oh, I know the feeling. I haven't pvp'ed in 2 months. I'm actually quite shocked I'm still 5th all time.

And look at the GM's. Some have 6k less kills than me. Just shows you how easy they have made GM now. My timing sucks, if I had started 4 months later, I'd have made GM.

Comment

It's easy provided you can get into premades that don't suck =/ Alas, I cannot ever seem to. So It's going to take many months to get to rank 11 for my epic mount =(
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Congrats, Psiserrat! And Zeeg, you know we love you.

Comment

The very few times i have been in BG i was totally overwhelmed and didnt have a clue of what to do....

But it is something i want to try - especially since i want that one quest boss that give the polarm and a very nice one handed weapon.

Anyone willing to show me the ropes sometime? Or give pointers? Im never sure what my little pally butt is supposed to be doing when i am in there.

Comment

I can show you around Alterac Valley, which is where you do the quest you are talking about. For that quest you have to kill the Horde boss all the way over at the Horde main base, but it is well worth it. I love my Polearm that I got from that quest.

Comment

Wow... that sounds incredibly scary.....

If you will take me, i'll try not to get pwned hardcore.

Comment

Hardest part is to get in queue and get into Alterac Valley with 1)enough time to spend in there and 2) get in there when there is a good group of Alliance. If you get into AV right as it starts then it will take hours to get to the General usually, but if you get in near the end of one then you may only have to be in there for 5 minutes before the General is killed. No matter where you are in AV you will get credit for the kill if it happens, that's how i got it. So whenever you get online just queue for AV and hope you get in, make sure you have the quest before you go in there, you can get in from one of the guards outside of the cave in Alterac Valley near Southshore (not in the battleground).

Comment

Ok, sweet - im assuming the quest is right there too then?

Comment

Actually I think you can aquire that quest from the general inside our battleground as well.

Thats where I was able to turn it in, and I had the quest before I even visited their outer gates.

Kossi, I've been in AV alot, thought theres still alot of quests I havent figured out, like the stupid commanders medalions and whatnot. Just make sure you have inventory space when going in, theres stores but no banks, and everything drops stuff inside that will help your team win.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                        Just make sure you have inventory space when going in, theres stores but no banks, and everything drops stuff inside that will help your team win.

Drops stuff?

Comment

Characters will drop armor kits, and different medallions you can turn in.

Vin those medallions have to be turned into one of the Alliance guys that can be rescued and brought back to our base, he will be near the FP if he has been rescued.

Comment

"Kossi, I've been in AV alot, thought theres still alot of quests I havent figured out, like the stupid commanders medalions and whatnot"

They don't start the game in the base. The 3 commanders are captured and sit in different Horde towers. As you progress through the map, and take down towers, you can talk to each one and tell him to make a break for it. Protect him for a certain distance, and he will port back to base. Each commander will stand by the Gryphons in the Alliance base after they are rescued. Keep your eyes out for them each time you return to base, since turning in medals is the best way to get AV rep, and only so many medals can be turned in per game. (And they do not persist after the game like other AV tokens) The medals drop off NPCs and Horde, and there are 3 types, one for each commander. Also, once the commanders are full of medals, you can order air strikes on the Horde, provided your AV rep is high enough (Revered I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Psiserrat
                              They don't start the game in the base. The 3 commanders are captured and sit in different Horde towers. As you progress through the map, and take down towers, you can talk to each one and tell him to make a break for it. Protect him for a certain distance, and he will port back to base. Each commander will stand by the Gryphons in the Alliance base after they are rescued. Keep your eyes out for them each time you return to base, since turning in medals is the best way to get AV rep, and only so many medals can be turned in per game. (And they do not persist after the game like other AV tokens) The medals drop off NPCs and Horde, and there are 3 types, one for each commander. Also, once the commanders are full of medals, you can order air strikes on the Horde, provided your AV rep is high enough (Revered I think)

Lol.... i will need someone to help me - but that sounds like a lot of fun :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X