Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Recognition: Phantom Rocks!

Just want to say that Phantom ROCKS!

Every single time I have had some harebrained scheme or quest, he's been kind enough to add his weapon into the mix.

Take last night: Phantom is in queue, and I am dying every 5 minutes trying to complete the Princess quest. Next thing I know, there he is, leading me all over Arathi, helping to get the job done.

Last week, Phantom said "What are you up to in Alterac?" and when he found out I was trying to solo the Ogres in the Ruins, he showed up to help out.

Quality player, and a shining example of what the Guild is about.
    Last edited by Mateo; 02-28-2006, 11:44 AM.

Re: Public Recognition: Phantom Rocks!

Yay for Phantom!!!!

We still need to get our butts back in BRD - you have the Ony chain yet phantom?

Comment

He does rock..Several times when we are going into mc or zg and im short of elemental fire or elemental earth for potions he has gone out and killed and spend his time gathering them for me...I asked him why does he do this when he doesnt get to go yet, His reply"He just wants US to have a good time and this is his way of helping the guild"...Yeap Phantom you rock!!!!
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

My experiences with Phantom, while not in WoW (*mumbles something about junkies*), have been top-notch.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks everybody, and Kossi I don't have it yet but I need to get it picked up if somebody can show me where to get it.

Comment

You need to kill a bunch of dragons in the BS first - i will go do jailbreak with you (or help you with that whole chian if you want)

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              Thanks everybody, and Kossi I don't have it yet but I need to get it picked up if somebody can show me where to get it.
              Phantom, go to Luna's excellent thread in the tactics and strategy forum for the Onyxia chain of quests called "Getting Ready for Onyxia".
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Phantom has also taken it upon himself to help create ribbons for accomplishments within the guild. Top notch!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                  Phantom has also taken it upon himself to help create ribbons for accomplishments within the guild. Top notch!
                  fill us in luna?