The evil spy falcon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The evil spy falcon

Okay just cause i think this is a funny story that should get anyone computer saavy to laugh, and everyone else royally peeved with the internet here goes:

I get a windows xp talk bubble thing saying my comp is infected. I click on the bubble because that is something that is reasonable to be worried about. The program "spy falcon" opens on my comp and shows me all the spyware i got. I then click the button to remove and i get a window that tells me to buy the full version of spy falcon. Being very cheap and resourceful I download a free trusted spyware removal program called spybot: search and destroy. After running MY FREE program one of the spyware programs it picked up was you guessed it: spyfalcon.

I had to system restore to get my comp working right again but think about this for a second.

This is like a doctor shooting you, then saying he can remove the bullet for the low low price of 29.95.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: The evil spy falcon

Ad-Aware
    Spybot
    Microsoft Anti Spyware

Only trusted names in the anti spyware category around here.

Don't Ever download or install something just because they managed to make your computer send you a pretty message.

They prey on the elderly who don't know better, and their grandkids who know about computers werent home, and the message said its really important to fix.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yea, I use Spybot and Adaware for spyware and I use AVG for Anti-virus. I've never had a problem with any of em.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Spybot FTW!

Comment

ad aware, and spybot, idk about that microsoft program, i only use windows because mac sucks, and i dont understand linux