3-12-86

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-12-86

Hey guys hehe i love it man gonna be turning 20 just wanted to announce that
    I also wanted to announce that Nineblades may be going into retirement and I believe I'm gonna start up my WaRrIoR LiNeHoLdEr
    he's lvl 6 as of march 3 2006 and i hope to have a little leveling contest with the people in the guild as a promotion to get some of the type classes we needed for the guild like priests and druids and other things ok well post here what lvl toon you have when you start them and how much play time your willing to put in them im commiting 4-6 hours a day for Lineholder ok well i hope to see some posts so i dont feel completely alone and naked lolz peace out

Re: 3-12-86

woot im being ignored lol my posts are completely unimportant/insignificant and i feel stupid posting at all 15 th post ftw

Comment

WE didn't ignore your post, we just hadn't responded to it yet. You have to remember most people look over the posts before going in game so they don't want to take the time to respond, They want to feed their addiction first. Then they forget about the post. The trick comes on Tuesday when they can't feed teh addiction because the servers are down, It takes a lot longer to get though the posts after that.
      Kemotaha

Comment

Woot tuesday it is then lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed