Test realm 2 free lvl 60s!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test realm 2 free lvl 60s!

If u download the Test Realm, u can start on the server with 2 lvl 60's of ur choice, and they start out with their entire first set!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Test realm 2 free lvl 60s!

Old News Zedd =P
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

This is news to me, where can I download it?

Comment

Actually, I don't think you can anymore. They're preparing for their test server event happening tomorrow and announced that the character move process was being disabled for the next 48 hours =(
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

how bout the next one? where is it usually at?

Comment

Check the frontpage of www.worldofwarcraft.com

Thats where I found the info. You'll be able to test tomorrow, however you will need to make a new character. Theres a few events going on designed to promote testing. I cant remember all three but I think theres one event where the first thousand people to get to lvl 50 on the test server will win. Another where the people to make the most characters get to level 25 win. And the third I cant remember because the website isnt up right now.

The prize? Access to the Burning Crusade Beta, I believe.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Thanks Zedd .. I dont read the front page of wow so i didnt know it....Thanks for the reminder...
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by candrice
                Thanks Zedd .. I dont read the front page of wow so i didnt know it....Thanks for the reminder...

ya, same here

Comment

I've been talking about it on TS for the past two days.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

sorry, i was just trying to help vin

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

If everyone is done trying to make Vin feel bad, http://test.worldofwarcraft.com/us/c...cter-copy.html

however, I would like some company over on the leveling contest realm. It'd be nice to win one of those contests.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Vin, What is your character's Name?
                        Kemotaha

Comment

On which server? Theres a few of em up now.

Have Caes and Wrenh on the Leveling Contest Realm (Both Alliance) and Shalthazaar (two a's at the end) on the regular public test realm for the purpose of testing lvl 60 l33t stuffs
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Man I go to England over Spring Break to visit my Grandparents who I haven't seen in 2 years and i miss this, oh well, maybe next time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X