Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful map

http://www.kaldorei.com/worldmap/

Here is a great interactive map I found. It has all the flight paths, area levels, and links to the fully explored in-game maps. I thought it might be useful to some people, I know I use it a lot.

Re: Helpful map

nnot a bad find at all +rep
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

For some reason the whole thing froze for me when i tried to click on areas....

The totally coolest thing though: All the instances that arent open yet. Like ive seen them... and kinda figured that they were there.... :) but i didnt REALLY know they were going to do something with them. So freakin cool!

There has so much content in this game.... it's insane.

Comment

I wished I had this when I was a noob but im sure it will help out many more to come... Thanks for posting it..
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Yea it helped me a ton when I was new trying to find flight paths and such. I have never had it lock up on me, it always worked fine for me. Hopefully the new WoW initiates will see this and get some use out of it. Glad I could help.

Comment

So there are places other than Elwynn Forest. lol.

Seriously tho, this is very cool for those of us who are a little geographically challenged..

Comment

More map links collected here:

http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...threadid=11228

I've got the big ones printed out in color from my office 11x17 laser and sitting next to me for quick reference.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Cool, I have been there before, but never payed much attention to the map section.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X