Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Level 40!

Level 40, baby!

Plate armor, bigger battles, and no walking (eventually).

Only 20 more to go. :row__681:

Re: Finally! Level 40!

Gratz Mateo just 20 more lvls to go....I remember mount time so if you need help getting it let me know...Once you hit 60 thats when the fun actually starts...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by candrice
      Gratz Mateo just 20 more lvls to go....I remember mount time so if you need help getting it let me know...Once you hit 60 thats when the fun actually starts...
      Thanks for the offer!

Anyone have good ideas on making money? I need some gold pretty quick. I have 45 gp after training, and working on my kit (bought plate helm, shoulders, leggings).

Also, any ideas on where to farm a plate chest piece? The AH had nothing. I had bracers in the bank, and a bear in Feralas dropped a sweet plate belt yesterday, so the chestpiece is the one that would more-or-less complete my armor.

I'm not ready to drop my boots or gloves, since they give me some really nice stat bonuses.

Comment

does one of the banks have enough to loan out to this man? Its not cool for TGers to go walking around mountless when we could just toss cash his way. If I wasnt working on thorium bro. rep then I would prolly give you some, but I forsee myself being insanely broke in the near future.

Grats on 40!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Hey, Mateo, congrats on 40! I remember hitting that level, it's such an accomplishment. Look me up when you're online and I'll help you out. There were people along the way to help me out, so it's only fair I return the favor.

Comment

The bank has more than enough to spare 20g to Mateo!!!

GRATS!!! everything gets more fun at 40... the quests from 40 to 60 are some of my favorites :)
            thats a lot of hard work, really, congratulations!

<3

Comment

Grats, Mateo!

Comment

Grats man!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Grats Mateo
                  Kemotaha

Comment

*sigh* I have a long way to go :) 21 as of last night.

grats

Comment

ur HALF WAY THERE ( roughly ) most char have just as much play time from 40-60 as they do from 1-40