Big news!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big news!

Ok first of all I would really like to thank all of the guild officers and raid organizers (primarily skeet I guess) for letting Kossi and I sign up for end game raids without having TS. You guys really showed tremendous trust in us to not act like n00bs and/or get confused by letting us go and I know a lot of other guilds/people would never let us sign up without some sort of voip.

Thanks a bunch we really appreciate it!

Now for the real news...TS works at our college!

Some of you already know but thanks to mostly Kossi's near everyday efforts and pestering TS now works at our college. We look forward to being able to communicate with you all again, and just in time for AQ!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: Big news!

Where's the mute again? LOL.

Comment

What you guys didnt have TS on those raids??!!!! Why I outta...say thanks for being that damn good you didnt need to hear me tell you what to do, you just did it. SWEEETZ!!

Comment

Well put Sunderland!

The tech guys at our school were just fantastically nice people.

And, yes, thank you so much for letting both of us come... I have a great time on our runs.

Comment

thats not good news, thats baaaad news, guess ill have to mute my teamspeak =( JK