Psychic Revelations - WoW in 4 years.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychic Revelations - WoW in 4 years.

So, I was having a really REALLY sucky day at work today. And i found that the only way to cheer myself up was to half assedly bring up conversation with some of my co-workers. (none of whom play WoW) anyways, one of them decided that reminding me of my horrible, horrible addiction would cheer me up.

"At least you'll always have WoW" They said.
    So i said ' True, I'll have that for years'.

Then I got to thinking... which is dangerous... but this, my friends, is my Vision of WoW in 4 years.

The World Of Azeroth will See huge technological advances after the Dev team finally cracks under the pressure of 4 billion whiny people saying 'My engineering profession is worthless!'. After a rather unsightly rise of Mechano Garbagecan chicken walkers (home made, of course), Gnomes will finally discover the wheel, and as logical thought procession dictates, Heavy artillery will follow. The best tanks will be reserved for engineers only, but there will be slightly lesser models that Non-engineers will be able to blow themselves up with. With the advent of actual Tanks, Warriors will find themselves delivering pizza between Ironforge and Kharanos more and more often.
    Also, to compensate, Mages will finally be given plate mail, So they'll be able to put up a fight against the Tank tanks. (Also, they'll make a more desirable Sound when run over.)

Shamans will have churches built in their honour, where everybody will go to hear sermons on Self-rezzing, Frost shock, and walking on water.

The Paladin class will be slowly evolved into the Emo children that they are. All seals will be replaced with a new abilities called 'Pitiful cries for attention'. They will be stripped of their ability to use almost all weapons, and equipped with the new 'verbal' weapon type. Guilt trips, Whining, and really bad songs about how nobody appreciates them will be their only source of defending themselves. The really bad songs will not be silenceable, to keep the reality factor there.

Rogues will continue to do it from behind, but they'll also be given a free respec when a new talent tree is unveiled, which focuses less on knives in the back, and more on hands in peoples pockets. The New Azerothian economy will depend on rogues making sure nobody really gets ahead but rogues.

Hunters will fight a daily battle to avoid being eaten by their pets.. a new feature added in game, again, to keep up the reality factor. No more letting your pet die 500 times!

Priests will see nothing but black on their screens upon logging on. Serves them right for having a staff with more Candle power than the sun.

Druids... well, i can't think of much else that could change on a druid... Maybe they'll be able to morph into Cars and trucks and things.

Warlocks Will see a really horrible nerf. Soon, they'll only be able to kill 5 mobs that are 10 levels above them at a time.

So yeah. That's MY thoughts on the World of Warcraft of the Future. Let's hear yours!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Psychic Revelations - WoW in 4 years.

I want to reply to this really badly with how I think WoW will change over the years, but unfortunately, I don't feel creative enough at the moment to even imagine it. Plus, Manny's is way funnier than mine would ever be.

This is hilarious, ... LOL

Comment

Brilliant, Manny!

Comment

Manny, Us druids will get sick of you all and go off into the forest by ourselfs. We will make friends with the trees and learn how to bring them along on our fights.
        Our Bear form will grow to twice the size because of the extra meat we eat. We will get the ability to sharpen our claws in cat and bear form so that we produce more damage. Our Bear will add 560% of armor rather than the current 360%.
        We will have a double kill talent solely for Shamans which will make all of Azeroth come looking for us so that we can come defeat the shamans.
        They will also give us a bird form which has a new ranged weapon (bird bombs). This will only work after some one had been cleansed from a dot.
        Our heals won't cost us any mana. The hurricane will not only cause lightning but also wind and stop other characters from casting or attacking.
        We will get the ability to sharpen our claws in cat and bear form so that we produce more damage.

After all this, everyone will still think that we aren't viable for being a Tank or Healer unless there is no one else. We will still be seen as underpowered eventhough Blizzard gives us 2 talent points per level.
        Kemotaha

Comment

lol. Kemo's got a point.

but, i think that druids getting a Tree form would be even funnier than learning to bring the trees in. to battle.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I see in the near future that Paladins will continue to be whinny biatches who only wore the dress once, and looked sexy. Theyre will still be racism towards feral druids. Warlocks will finally get multi-bolt, allowing us to kill 15 targets, 10 levels above us. Warriors will no longer be able to use sunder armor, they will have a new ability called, " Your Mamma!!" which will stack with taunt. Shields will be made out wood and wil break faster. Key rings will finally be introduced into te game, but all locks will then be the digital-hotel-key-cards, thus making them useless. Crusader drops will be increased to keep warlocks from farming. Steel weapon chain patterns will become epic drops, thus making the 500-800g buyout price in the AH seem reasonable. Night elf females will be able to respec into a new tree, " Stipper" with the max out talent called the "Grind". This ability will allow all night elf females to stand in IF and take money from horney males, thus tipping the farming balance even further.

Comment

So, who ordered the large pepperoni?

Comment

Hunters will be able to tamed Taurens as pets, and have the unlimted usage of milk.

Comment

Hrmm... so it sounds like you are hinting at Battlefield 4 which only makes sense as EA is likely to buy Blizzard and systematically dismantle it while absorbing the online populace of WoW.
                  sigpic

Comment

While I do see many of you pallies as whiny, the day Kossi cant tank the baron by herself then go to ZG and beat priests on the healing charts is the day I will say ALL pallies are useless. All it takes for her is a change of gear and a whole lotta skill.

As for locks there is no way in a million years we will see a nerf that makes us less powerful than the days Death Coil didnt have the horrify effect. Although that spell will almost certainly be nerfed due to classes who cant 2 shot us anymore crying thier eyes out because they can't pound 3 buttons and win.

If blizzard loves us locks we will either get multi SB or an aoe curse, but blizz wont love us till the expansion.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Mages will be given the power to summon forth greater powers to go into battle (kinda like the Infernal, more like in Final Fantasy).

These spells will be learned from spell scrolls that will be drops.

The best one will be ...

[item]Summon Scroll: Your Mom[/item]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                        While I do see many of you pallies as whiny, the day Kossi cant tank the baron by herself then go to ZG and beat priests on the healing charts is the day I will say ALL pallies are useless. All it takes for her is a change of gear and a whole lotta skill.

As for locks there is no way in a million years we will see a nerf that makes us less powerful than the days Death Coil didnt have the horrify effect. Although that spell will almost certainly be nerfed due to classes who cant 2 shot us anymore crying thier eyes out because they can't pound 3 buttons and win.

If blizzard loves us locks we will either get multi SB or an aoe curse, but blizz wont love us till the expansion.

lol... flatterer. :)

<------ saving face for the whole pally nation.

but the day i can beat your pwnlock in a duel is the day i was consider myself 100% pwn.....

Comment

at level 100 hunters will be able to have 3 pets out at a time, one being the beast in ubrs, the other being Drak, and ..... ya, the tauren that akira sounds nice, but they wont scare me, because i will be wearing plate mail by then, with my 400+dps and 6k aimed shots